what to do to gain weight?
Topic: what to do to gain weight?
April 26, 2019 / By Ewain Question:
im skinny, and i just want to know, wat should i do to gain weight fast cause it is very hard for me to gain
Best Answers: what to do to gain weight?
Cory | 5 days ago
megan Fox was forced to gain 10 pounds in three weeks. so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night, and if you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m.”
Megan fox gained weight that way.
eat a lot of sweets
avoid fats though, can casue arteries tro clog
EAT AFTER 10 pmm (easiest way)
👍 138 | 👎 5
Did you like the answer? what to do to gain weight?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How can I gain more weight? I lost a lot of weight and need to gain a good 20lbs to be up to "healthy weight"?
follow these guidelines to gain healthy weight
- Eat nutritious foods that are high in calories. Examples are whole-grain breads, vegetables such as avocados and potatoes, kidney beans, lean red meat, poultry and fish.
- Increase the caloric value of your meals. Add powdered milk to casseroles for added calories, add avocados and olives to sandwiches, add wheat germ to your cereal, add chopped meat to your pasta sauce, and so on.
- Avoid skipping meals. Knowing how to gain weight involves consistent eating. Eat three meals a day and at least two snacks.
- Increase your normal portion size. Take a second scoop of pasta, or add two bananas to your oatmeal.
- Choose higher-calorie foods when given a choice. For example, corn is higher in calories than green beans.
- Relax - excessive fidgeting and restlessness can burn up a lot of calories.
-Add weight lifting to your exercise program. It helps build muscle mass.
- Balance your caloric intake with the number of calories you're burning. You need to be taking in more than you use up, and you may need to ease up a little on your exercise program.
Well, some builds are hard to put weight on- you might have a track and field build rather than a wrestler or football player build. In that case there is no way around it- I've been trying to get my husband fatter for over 20 years and he's still thin as a rail. It's also with his metabolism. I suggest eating meat and potatoes as well as more carbs- don't overload on junk food! Your body won't absorb it and your metabolism will generally speed up. Proper meals at different times and more before bed, it'll halt your metabolism and KEEP YOU HEALTHIER than on junk food!
👍 50 | 👎 -4
Unhealthy way? Eat junk food and lay around. It doesn't have to be limited to junk really, if you eat a lot of fruit and just lay around you will gain. (fruit has a lot of sugar in it)
Healthier way? Eat a lot of protein and light weight training, that will add some muscle weight and bulk.
👍 46 | 👎 -13
It is easy to lose weight if you know how to do it.And also of course you have to know how to lose weight healthy and naturally.Because that is possible, but you can have healthy problems.
If you are really serious about weight lost I can help you.I had this problem before, but after searching I found a system that helped me to lose 60 lbs in several months.ABSOLUTELY NO PILLS.100% healthy.
I hope that helps.
👍 42 | 👎 -22
Originally Answered: Does birth control make you gain weight or is it the increase in appetite that makes you gain?
Some women gain weight due to increased appetite, others just gain weight because they gain weight. The pill works by increasing levels of hormones to mimic pregnancy, so side effects from the pill are often similar to those of pregnancy (weight gain, moodiness, headache, sore breasts, etc). Not all women gain weight from taking bc pills. For those who do, diet and exercise don't really control the weight gain. You really won't know how your body will respond until you take it.