Originally Answered: Easy way to lose weight fast?
Here are a few tips;
WHEN to eat for losing weight...
• Eat (at least) three times a day.
Because when you eat only once a day, your metabolism gets slower than it already is! That's the main reason. Sounds funny, but to lose weight... you must eat (the right things, of course)
• Your last meal should be before 18:00. Try.
OK, one apple after 18:00
• Don't starve
Starvation is not good for losing weight, nor your health.
Starvation is the worse thing you can do in a weight loss diet.
• Try oatmeal instead of cornflakes for breakfast--eating oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol levels, and its high fiber content will keep you full longer.
WHAT to drink for losing weight...
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day !
Can be tap, plain, mineral, sparkling. I just love mineral sparkling water!
This improves your bowel, reduces the "hunger" sensation, and hydrates your skin. Your skin will look much better after the first weeks!
Don't believe the slogan "water makes me fat". Beside being stupid... you might get into serious troubles with your kidneys.
• Drink ONLY natural juices, freshly squized!
Don't drink Coca Cola, Pepsi, Spite etc. during the diet. Even lite or light versions.
I thought this was not possible for me to achieve. Now... I don't even LIKE them anymore!
Nothing compares to the the smell of a fresh natural fruit juice! Not speaking about health...
• Avoid those vending machines by carrying around your own healthful foods and leaving pocket change at home.
exercise for losing weight...
• If you want quicker results - exercise would be good.
But remember, you're not going to attend the Olympic Games! If you exercise a lot - you'll get very hungry... and you'll be tempted to eat more. Don't exagerate!
Walking is fine (but not very slow...) for your body, and your spirit. Half an hour, or one hour /day - it's up to you.
Get fit while you sit new workout program that's the laziest way to get in shape - works almost any place, anytime, anywhere… even while watching TV!
• Don't just sit in front of the TV and eat peanuts...
I guarantee THIS won't work for your weight loss...
• Start a regular exercise program and stick with it. Don't be afraid of those sweat suits and Lycra pants!
• Sneak in extra exercise in addition to your regular program. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
• Choose an exercise program that you enjoy, and don't shun the unconventional. For instance, did you know that regular vigorous dancing is exercise too?