Topic: Rate my weight loss plan?
June 19, 2019 / By Dyson Question:
ok rate my weight loss plan from 1-10
LOTS of veggies LOTS of fruits LOTS of Whole grains and some healthy fats
Breakfast: 2 egg whites on 1 peice of whole wheat toast with a peach and a glass of a water
Snack: Celery sticks
Lunch: a salad with lettuce,cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, a tad of low fat fat skim milk cheese, and grilled chicken
Snack: a granola bar
Dinner: 1/2 cup brown rice 1 cup vegetables (mixed) a 3 oz of grilled (or boiled)chicken
Snack: a banana
Morning (every morning)
20 minute circuit
30 secs of jumping jacks
1 minute of crunches
30 second jumping jacks
1 minute pushups
30 secs of mountain climbers
1 minute of side crunches (30 secs of each side)
30 secs of running in place with high knee
1 minute of lunges
30 secs jumping jacks
1 minute of crunches
30 secs of squat jumps
1 minute of pushups
Repeat 1 more time
Then cardio evening(1 hour 3-4 times a week)
15 mins treadmill
30 mins elliptical
15 mins bike
Basic strength moves
Rate this weight loss plan on a scale of 1-10
how much you think ill loose
Butch | 5 days ago
I'd rate it an 9 overall with a 10 in effort! Thats great your starting off right by eating right and having a plan to back it up with.
The only thing I would change would be the snack before lunch should be changed to something more filling than celery sticks. I would recommend walnuts or a pita and hummus.
If you want to know exactly how long this will take you try this great site http://www.sparkpeople.com to log calories, track cardio, and know exactly where you stand for your goals. Just input your goal weight, when you want to lose it by and the program gives you a daily caloric range to stay within and goals for cardio each day. Its fun putting in how much you did for the day (for example, I walk to campus everyday which takes me about 85 minutes to do this=360 calories, clean for 15 minutes = 75 calories, etc). It also includes strength exercises to do each day.
Try it for a week and see how much you can do on the site as well as giving you healthy ideas!
skipping meals can cause your body to go into a fat storing starvation mode making it harder to burn calories
ur diet and exercise is not balance i can suggest u some tips below
1) The very first thing u should keep in your mind and that is the extra weight u put on didn’t come in overnight so it is not possible and also unrealistic to take it off quickly. You have to show patience.
2) The 2nd important thing is that your body weight is controlled by the number of calories you eat and the number of calories you use each day. So, if you consume fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. You can do this by becoming more physically active or by eating less.
3) The 3rd important thing is never skip ur meal or go to a crash diet. Don’t ever try to starve urself. It is very important to understand that when you skip a meal or go on a crash diet, the result is that it slows your metabolism to conserve your energy. And when you lose weight too quickly for a few days, your body thinks it is threatened with starvation and goes into survival mode. It fights to conserve your fat stores. There fore keep in mind never try to skip ur meal, especially breakfast and always try to take food on time
4) Before starting any type of diet, weight yourself and note ur whole body measurement in a dairy. Then after every week weigh your self again and compare with earlier measurements and see how much weight u r losing. Record a goal that you can reach in one month that is 4 to 8 pounds less than you weigh now. Set a goal you know you can achieve.
Now some tips how to set ur diet plan.
5) Start taking your food with out any oil. Try to use boiled/steamed vegetables, meat, and lot of salad. U can eat fruits too and boiled/steamed chicken or red meat too but no pork. Please note and put it in ur mind that nothing fried or oily.
6) Try to chew ur every food for atleast 20 times. And then swallow it into ur stomach.
7) No Potato Please. It is strictly forbidden during this diet
8) No Junk Food Please.
9) Drink at least 3 ltr of water daily. Make ur habit to drink water as much as u can. Rather take a bottle of water with you all the time, when you feel starving, drink it as much as u can.
10) Make you habit to use brown bread.
11) use skimmed and low fat milk and yogurt
12) Sugar is strictly forbidden in this diet plan.
13) First try to avoid any type of soft drink but if u really wants to taste some thing sweet then drink any soft drink (but not cola), but just one glass once in a week.
14) Eat at least once in a day a vegetable soap or Thai soup ( as ur dinner or lunch), as much as u can but no corn flour in it.
15) Just look at your food portion. It is much better to eat several small meals a day (like 5-6 healthy meals a day) than eat either one or two or three huge meal a day.
16) if u feel hungry then divide ur diet into 5-6 healthy meals a day (1 plate size only)
17) one bowl of oatmeal can be taken as a break fast
18) No hard drink of any type is allowed in this diet.
19) Smoking strictly forbidden in this diet
20) Watch out ur every drink and every single piece of ur food. Stay away from fatty foods, junk foods, synthetic foods, foods with preservatives and too much carbohydrate. Don’t try to take foods that are made of white flour for example white bread, cakes, pasta etc and food contain sugar such as cookies, ice cream, candy etc.
21) Remember after every 15 days you can take once in a while with a little treat any thing u like. But remember just a small portion. For example one small personal pizza or one small burger or small pastry.
22) Try to adopt some healthy timing. Early to rise and early to bed. No late sittings.
23) People usually want Quick and Easy result, we all are impatient. You have to be patient in terms of your weight loss and never give up. Always keep in mind that slow and steady win the race.
24) At least take this diet for 3 to 6 months and when u feel that u have achieved your desired weight then make this is as a Life Style change for you entire life. Remember do not focus on just losing weight; try to concentrate on diet plan forever so that you will never have to loose weight again. But occasionally u can take other junk food too.
25) You have to keep in mind that above plan is a not a quick thin program. Don’t try to deceive ur body. It will destroy your metabolism and in the future the proportion of gaining weight is much higher and easier than today.
26) Never ever go for any type of Diet pills or any drug which claim that it will reduce the weight quickly. Taking Diet pills will kill.
27) Exercise: Rule-of -Thumb: remember the formula for weight loss and that is Diet= 70% Exercise= 30%. So remember exercise is must with every diet plan. Start your exercising slowly and gradually increase the intensity. Trying too hard at first can lead to injury. The best indoor exercise machine is tread mill. Run on tread mill for at least 30 mnts daily. Try to extend ur period for one hour. And if you don’t have this facility then best indoor Exercise is skipping.