I need to lose alot of weight. fast.?
Topic: I need to lose alot of weight. fast.?
May 26, 2019 / By Drake Question:
I got a little shock as I went on the scale and now im about to take this very seriously... I was 95 Kilos two months ago and currently I'm 108 Kilos at the age of 19 and approximately 178 cm tall... Thought I'd get it under control (since quite some time) but all that's happening is me just gaining more weight.
So i'd like to ask for an advice that can help me lose this very fast... I dont mind it being a little unhealthy for myself in the short-run but atm im just really worried it can lead to severe illnesses if this continues. What should I be doing in the gym so im losing weight efficiently and effectively, what should i avoid eating etc.. I'd like to lose about 10 kils per month
Would be great!
Best Answers: I need to lose alot of weight. fast.?
Brett | 9 days ago
You know quick weight loss tips are not always the answer for healthy living. Weight loss involves a lot of hard work and determination. Here is an article I found that should help you on your way to finding quick weight loss tips.
Want to get in Shape and Lose Weight Quickly?
Here are some effective tips for you so that the question ‘how to lose weight quickly ‘ will not haunt you any more.
1. Reduce your daily calorie intake.
2. Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day instead of 3 big meals.
3. Take heavy meals earlier in the day and eat a healthy snack between lunch and dinner.
4. Eat every 2-3 hours as the more often you eat, the higher your metabolism will be and the quicker you will burn through that unwanted pounds.
5. Never skip breakfast! When you skip breakfast it can slow down your metabolism and your ability to burn fat.
6. Limit your daily sodium intake as it can inhibit reduction of weight.
7. Use skimmed milk instead of whole milk as it has no fat, less calories and high calcium.
8. Increase your intake of fiber. It’s rumored that 1 gram of fiber burn 7 calories per day.
9. Replace packaged and processed foods with fresh foods like fruits, veggies and whole grains, like oats and lean meats.
10. Prefer not eating in a group as we tend to overeat when we eat in group.
11. Don’t go to events on empty stomach and also avoid eating just to make happy someone.
12. Drink water before, with and after each meal; it will give you the effect of feeling full faster and help you to prevent overeating. This is one of the most effective tips on how to lose weight quickly.
13. Cut out carbonated beverages, soft drinks and juices. They add a lot of empty calories but no nutrition to your diet.
14. Eat almonds as a snack to feel fuller for longer.
15. If you pine for sugar, eat fruits which contain natural sugars.
16. Keep a food journal to help track your eating habits.
17. Park your car a little further from the destination you have to get, so you have to walk a little more.
18. Use the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
19. Do some focused exercises for at least half an hour a day. This is considered as the best among all the tips on how to lose weight quickly.
20. Always perform workout on an empty stomach as it will provide the most reliable and consistent weight loss results.
21. Forget about miracle diet pills that claim to help you lose weight like crazy. Most of them just don’t work!
These tips on how to lose weight quickly will only be successful if you followed them properly. Stick to them and you will be amazed at how fit, healthy and pleased you feel.
Pay Close Attention Here-
Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you’ll discover a stunning trick which will help you lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page and learn “Weird” Tips and Tricks of a Leaner & Flatter Belly- Click Here.
Hope this help,
Good luck :)
👍 226 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? I need to lose alot of weight. fast.?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Help! I need Valentines day ideas! fast! Help! I have alot to do!?
I see that you've decided to prepare some gifts to your close families
İf ı were you I would write all gifts in green hand writing first of all
then I would never make a basket full with the same thing
everybody should understand his or her place in my heart .so ı
get for each of them a special gift ,for my brother on wheelchair a pair of shoes or socks or sleepers which am sure he likes their color .
and such things for other members ,but never the same things
beware of fat free or zero trans fats foods as you could be trading fats for huge amounts of sugar or sodium
👍 90 | 👎 0
Obesity has become a major health problem around the world. Many companies have brought diet pills, medicines, powders and weight-loss belts in the market. Though these products claim to aid weight-loss, the weight reduction is temporary. Besides, the pills and powders can adversely affect your health. Here we offer you some tips to reduce weight successfully, without any negative health effects.
1 Reduce fat intake:
2 Reduce intake of sugar:
3 Decrease alcohol consumption:
4 Stay away from processed, fast and junk foods since they are laden with fat and sugar.
5 Reduce quantity of food without going hungry:
6 Adopt regular eating habits:
7 Raise the amount of physical activity:
8 Learn a new hobby or interest:
9 Improve your metabolism by eating natural foods:
10 Control your appetite:
Hope this can help u. :)
👍 82 | 👎 -9
The formula for losing weight is simple - consume less and move more - the problems appear when we really try to put that into operation! There are a lot of stumbling blocks out there don't you think?! I learned some splendid help by following the site in the box below, they have a lot of guidance, I shed 5 pounds by using their methods.
👍 74 | 👎 -18
just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight
- take balanced diet
- take 5 meals in the day
- add fruits and vegetables in your meals
- zip your lips for fried and fast foods
- avoid colas and sweets
- drink more water and fresh juice
- do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk
- think positive and keep smiling
👍 66 | 👎 -27
the rub on ground turkey is that its dry add some olive oil and finely blended onions to a turkey burger or turkey meatball to enhance its juiciness
👍 58 | 👎 -36
Originally Answered: How do I lose alot of weight in 2 to 3 weeks?
Firstly you can lose as much weight as you want in a short time period, however, you will gain it back. I am speaking from experience from someone who has been there done that with fad diets. There is the obvious liposuction, however, the recovery time is 3 – 6 months and it sounds as though that you’re in a rush to lose the weight for possibly an event with no downtime to spare. I am and have been on weight watchers for 2 years and lost 25 lbs. It was a slow and steady race, however, I haven’t gained the weight back ‘cause my diet has been stabilized and so was the weight loss from 0.5 – 1 lb/week.
Remember the weight gain didn’t happen overnight, it happened slowly over time, the same is with proper healthy weight loss, you can’t have/perform miracles over night.
These are some things that I do.
1. Drink lots of water as it kept me full longer.
2. Used an appetite suppressant like hoodie to make sure I don’t go over my daily calorie intake.
3. Did cardio and toning 3 – 4 times a week.
4. Made meal and recipe modifications as I cooked.
5. When I dined out, I made sure that I wasn’t shy about asking the kitchen to make modifications like dressing/sauce on the side, half portion ordered the kids meal etc.
6. Brushing teeth after every meal, the mint acts like an appetite suppressant and without the taste in your mouth, you can easily forget about the food.
7. Never drank diet cola, the aspartame actually made me crave food more for some reason.
8. At work I take a break before lunch and either take the stairs in the building or just general toning without weights. We have a gym at work so I do about 15 minutes of weights which not only gets my blood flowing but releases tension from a**hole customers.
9. Bought snacks in bulk (to save money) and properly measured what a cup or portion was and made individual baggies. There are some snacks on the market that are 100 calorie snacks, however, I find those to be too expensive than just buying in bulk and separating the portions yourself. Also by physically separating them yourself, you get an idea of what a portion is supposed to be and you learn to properly eye ball correct portions.