How to girls maintain a flat stomach?
Topic: How to girls maintain a flat stomach?
October 20, 2019 / By Deshaun Question:
I see teenagers and girls in their 20's and even 30's who main a flat stomach. I am a 17 year old guy and was just wondering about this. Do they drink a sheit load of water? Do they barely eat anything? Some of the girls I've met who have flat tight stomachs and who are not skinny but average everywhere else, say they never work out. Is there metabolism so fast that whatever they eat gets used really quick? I am just wondering how do they do it.
Best Answers: How to girls maintain a flat stomach?
Benson | 4 days ago
Eat healthier and cut down on junk food, such as replacing potato chips and chocolate with fruit. You'll see a world of difference.
Watch how many soft drinks you consume. Consider flavored water as an alternative if you must.
Do aerobic exercise daily at a 30 minute minimum and include 1-2 day(s) rest break each week. Anything that brings your heart rate up. Take up dancing, running,, tae-bo. (Power walking will only build your legs.)
Eat lots of lean protein (like beans and nuts - have some meat, it is rather good for you as long as you do not eat the fat!), fruits and dark vegetables, and whole wheat breads and grains. They keep you fuller longer than white breads like in cakes, cookies, and sweets. Also, stay away from dairy products.
To better work the entire abdominal region, vary your exercises: crunches work the upper abdomen; leg raises work the lower abdomen; side bends work the obliques (also known as love handles).
It is better to aim at burning fat altogether since it is impossible to spot train. And sure, you can do 100 daily crunches. But if you've got a layer of fat covering up your ab work, then what's the point? You need to burn the stomach fat to see the changes.
Consider some form of an-aerobic exercise, as well. Some simple resistance training, or light weight lifting, will not only help you burn fat more efficiently, but tone up the rest of your body as well.
Raising your metabolic rate is crucial. The higher your metabolic rate, the more energy (and thus fat) you'll burn even when you aren't doing anything. Try compound exercises like deadlifts with heavier weights. See "How to Do a Deadlift" for more information.
To increase your metabolic rate, increase the frequency of your meals to 6-8 times a day. Every 2 to 3 hours injest a small meal. This increased frequency, will put your metabolisim into overdrive. WARNING do not over-eat... small meals only. For greatest effect only eat carbohydrates before 2pm, from then on, only proteins.
Do crunches every day. You must be consistant or else it won't work. The only person holding you back from your dream stomach is you!
Do a lot of cardio , good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👍 116 | 👎 4
Did you like the answer? How to girls maintain a flat stomach?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Detox my stomach and get a flat stomach?
The key to getting a flat stomach is to get ride of the fat that is covering your abs.
Detox may help if the reason you have too much body fat is because your body has been exposed to too many toxin that your liver has become overwhelmed. In which case your body will store the toxins in fat to protect itself until your liver has time to process the toxins. This however is unlikely the case.
The best way to get ride of the body fat is to eat a low fat balanced diet divided into 5 or 6 small meals a day and to exercise at least twice a week using weights and another three times a week doing cardio.
There are many programs you can use to meet your goal. My favorite is Body for Life. You should also check out bodybuilding.com for alot of information. Don't worry the site isn't just for bodybuilders but has a lot of great information about nutrition and exercise.
Hope that helps and good luck.
Exercise or no exercise you won't be able to lose the weight if you don't cut your food intake but we all know that's pretty hard, right? A good appetite suppressant can help you out big time but it has to be natural or you can get into serious heath problems.
I lost 38 lbs in 2 months by using garcinia cambogia extract (FDA approved 100% natural). In my first month 26 and then 12 the second month. I was an emotional eater and these supplements changed my life. They act like an appetite suppressant so I didn't feel like eating anymore. Not hungry anymore -> Lower calories -> Lose weight, simple as that. I did no exercises just 20 minutes walks 5 days a week.
It's been 4 months since I lost the weight and I did not gain any pounds back, actually I lost another 5 lbs (I stop taking them after I lost the weight). If you want to take a look here is a website where you can find discounts: http://www.garciniacambogiapromo.com I got them 30% off from here. Hope this helps!
👍 40 | 👎 -5
Hi, If you really want to get a flat belly you must watch this video at http://www.startflatbelly.com to learn how you can lose belly fat and get six pack abs in a short period of time. It will blow your mind. I was able to lose the belly fat and get ripped in only 6 weeks.
This has nothing to do with pills, powders or potions, silly exercise gizmos, fad diets or any other crap the multi-billion dollar diet industry has been hocking at you for years.
The diet industry's empty, irresponsible promises and band aid fixes have left you tired, frustrated, and fed up. I get that.
The surprising nutrition truths I'll be sharing will empower you with new fat-burning knowledge that can change your life….
👍 37 | 👎 -14
Pilates. I have a very flat stomach and I don't work out much. I do pilates once a week (I used to do it a lot me often, but I have two kids that keep me busy), eat healthy, but don't deprive myself of treats, and I do drink a lot of water.
👍 34 | 👎 -23
Well, I do a ton of cardio and yoga to keep my stomach flat. but their are a ton of ways to keep you stomach looking flat.
👍 31 | 👎 -32
Originally Answered: How to get a flat stomach?
follow these guidelines to get rid of belly fat
- Start exercising. Getting a flat stomach involves losing belly fat. To achieve this, start a workout routine. If possible, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. If this isn't possible, strive to exercise for at least 90 minutes a week - running, power walking, swimming or biking.
- Strengthen the core muscles. In conjunction with losing belly fat, choose workouts that exercise the core muscles. Effective workouts include dancing, pilates, crunches, and knee and leg lifts. For the best result, keep your abdominal muscles tight during core workouts.
- Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can impede weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods and sugary foods from your diet. Choose lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat no more than 130 grams of carbs a day.
- Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. Drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day can raise cortisol levels in the body and decrease the metabolism. Cortisol increases hunger, and a slower metabolism makes it harder to burn fat and calories - especially in the abdomen.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes excess sodium and fluids from your body, which can help you achieve a flat stomach. Additionally, drinking water fills your stomach quicker, and you're less likely to overeat.
- Control stress. Being stressed or feeling anxious can also release high levels of cortisol. In addition to increasing appetite, this hormone redistributes fat to the abdomen. Learn how to control or reduce stress. Practice breathing exercises, workout or get a massage.
- Reduce abdominal bloating. A low-fiber diet and certain foods can produce abdominal bloating. This prevents a flat stomach. Increase your fiber intake to fight bloating, and limit trigger foods such as beans, raw vegetables, lactose and starches. Take a digestive enzyme tablet to eliminate bloating.