How can I gain weight fast without supplements?
Topic: How can I gain weight fast without supplements?
July 21, 2019 / By Dakota Question:
I want to gain muscle and mass so be reasonable. I am 155 pounds and have been having trouble gaining weight lately. I eat lots of pasta and fruits and I'm lacking in other categories so any ideas would be great. I used to take creatine and its not as good as what they make it out to be. I recently bought 4 boxes of myoplex 12/17oz cartons and maybe gained a pound or 2 if im lucky. I need some good meal ideas, breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks. i have almonds for snacks sometimes and some fruit but need more ideas and yes I realize i have to eat more.
Best Answers: How can I gain weight fast without supplements?
Augustine | 4 days ago
There are several reasons why most people fail in their program and don’t gain weight:
1. Improper diet, Most people are not eating enough protein and not enough calories.
2. Your work out routine isn’t hitting your muscles hard enough. You don’t have to kill yourself, but you must push your body to out-of-the-ordinary stress each workout to grow muscle and to gain weight.
To gain weight and bulk up, you have to be willing to do whatever it takes, and work as hard as necessary and you have to be consistent. Your body responds to consistency. Sometimes it may get to the point of obsession, but it has to be that way for you to reach your goal.
Here’s some basic how to gain weight information and things you should be doing to help you bulk up:
• To gain weight you must eat more calories than your body burns off, so EAT MORE! The most important thing that I cannot over stress is that you need to eat to gain weight. You need to eat like you’ve never eaten before. (But not junk food like donuts and chips or candy, this is a dirty bulk). In other words, you need to be Eating every 2.5 to 3 hours, this should become a lifestyle for the weight gainer. The standard of three meals a day is not conducive to maintaining a healthy physique simply because the body requires a more regular ingestion of nutrients.
• Increase your protein intake and calorie intake. With out protein your body cannot build new muscle.
• Keep your workouts under one hour. Short and intense, lift heavy low reps and no cardio.
• Concentrate on free weight exercises that work the large muscle groups. The best weight training exercises for building mass are the simple ones. For mass, stick with compound free weight exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, barbell rows, pull ups and bar dips. You must work out your legs this will release more growth hormone.
👍 156 | 👎 4
Did you like the answer? How can I gain weight fast without supplements?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What is the fastest way to gain weight fast? What are the best legal supplements?
Hey I am in your same boat (tall, skinny, and needed to gain weight.) Here's some of the things I did.
1) you live in a society where weight loss is the major goal. I would stay away from gimmicky workouts that seek to make you lose weight more than gain it.
2) Lift weights rather then do push ups/sit ups. Workouts like p90x have you do just sit ups/pushups/pullups/bicycles (and a whole lot of other exercises that deal with just body weight.) These are good for losing wieght but you want to gain it. Try to do bench press, squats, deadlifts, preacher curls, etc ith a lot of weight. This will destroy your muscles without jacking up your heart rate, leading to them rebuilding bigger.
3) A lot of people say no sweets at all. Sweets in moderation are fine ( a bowl of icecream for desert is not going to kill you.) What you really want to stay away from is greasy foods. McDonalds, Lays potato chips, etc is absolutely horrible for your body. Try not to have fast food more than once a month if at all. You want to eat a lot of carbs (like pasta, breads, cereals, etc) in order to have energy for the workouts. You'll also need protein to help rebuild the muscles. For protein eat steak, fish, and my personal favorite CHICKEN (chicken has so many amino acids and proteins in it it is a godsend for athletes.)
4) Supplements can be tricky. I do not recommend creatine unless your fully grown. A lot of the supplements also taste bad. Ones that I like are muscle milk ( the chocolate flavor) and Met-Rx's big 100 (Super cookie crunch flavor) Muscle milk has 22 grams of protein per serving and the big 100 has 32 grams.
These are my recommendations, you will ultimately have to make the best decisions for yourself and your health. Good luck!
Choose faster-paced varieties of yoga such as Ashtanga as well as Vinyasa to burn more calories while also getting a good stretch.
👍 60 | 👎 -5
Don't just stand there! Do squats while brushing your teeth, calf raises though standing in line, or lunges while chatting for the phone.
👍 57 | 👎 -14
Have you applied Dr.Ozs Garcinia Cambogia? Start going in this website : http://tinyurl.com/learnedquarrel5 . This will positively work for your needs!
👍 54 | 👎 -23
If you want a detail by detail benchpush power program that include what to do every day, how a number of days of the week to workout, exactly how many distributors and units you ought to accomplish, and every other ideas that will help some one break their gym's benchpush history! Then here is the program for you personally https://tr.im/9hJAn .
Critical Bench is significantly more than a simple plan to assist you together with your bench, with Critical Bench you can learn that if a lengthy straining day of education there's nothing better than a pleasant warm shower. Not merely does it experience nice and your spouse won't complain about your smell but it also boosts your healing. This is anything a lot of people don't know but they could study from that program.
Also, with Critical Bench you may learn that probably the most crucial portion of your recovery is enough time when you rest (this is whenever your muscles grow). You need to get at the least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each and every night.
Critical Bench will explain to you very interesting points, things that you didn't know and number other plan tell you and this is the reason this program is the greatest in his field.
👍 51 | 👎 -32
Originally Answered: Do these supplements cause weight gain?
I know for a fact Amphetamine Salts ER 30mg don't cause weight gain, because I've been taking Adderall for the past 2 months and have lost weight, which is one of the known side effects. Note that I said weight loss from this medication is a side effect. It's not designed for weight loss. Taking Adderall to lose weight isn't a good idea unless your doctor has recommended it. As a matter of fact they should be monitoring you every 30 days to make sure you aren't abusing it, and using it for the symptoms it was designed for.
I need to know your age, weight and height to know if you're overweight.