Besides appetite control, how else does slim fast help you lose weight?
Topic: Besides appetite control, how else does slim fast help you lose weight?
May 20, 2019 / By Cyrus Question:
I'm gooing to try slim fast, and I think I was gunna do a drink in the morning then a meal bar during lunch and then a sensible dinner with a lot of water + exercise everydayy. but how else does slim fast help you lose weight besides appetite control???? also if you have an experience please share, and also if you've taken slim fast please tell me what you would eat as a diet. thanks. please no negative comments. ((and i need to lose 45-50 pounds)) thanks.
Best Answers: Besides appetite control, how else does slim fast help you lose weight?
Audley | 2 days ago
its full of worm eggs and they hatch in your stomach and the worms eat any food you eat.fatty fat fat fat.
👍 152 | 👎 2
Did you like the answer? Besides appetite control, how else does slim fast help you lose weight?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What is the most natural & effective thing to control sugar cravings and appetite, to lose weight?
Sugar cravings, along with junk food cravings will go away within a 2 week period if you go on a Blood Sugar Handling Diet. This stabilizes your blood sugar and many people that go on this food regimen do not want to stop. It gives you more energy and also allows you to start controlling your weight much better as well. The loss of cravings is a side effect of the regimen. E-mail me and I will be glad to send it to you, but I need an e-mail that will accept attachments.
Chocolate cravings are basically a magnesium deficiency and many cravings are the body telling you that you need to make some changes because you are not giving it what it needs.
Your doctor, by the way, is definitely NOT the person to ask about nutritional things. They are not trained in that area and simply do not understand how the body works in regard to food and nutrition.
good luck to you
I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.
1. If what you are eating has less than 1 carb, count it as 1 carb just to be sure.
2. Totally avoid caffine at least for the first two weeks on the program.
3. Drink a MINIMUM of 8 glasses of plain water or seltzer daily.
4. Don't weigh yourself more than once a week
5. Take starting measurements as well as weight - sometimes you'll lose inches before pounds
6. Avoid any type of "low carb" sweetener for the first two weeks
7. Don't compare your loss to someone else's - this is a YMMV thing (your milage may vary)
8. Stalls are common around the third week so don't panic
9. If you follow your plan to the T and don't lose, consider Candida as a possibility and avoid vinegar, cheese, mushrooms and any other fermented food
10. Have bloodwork done before starting so you have a comparison
11. Cholesterol can be elevated in the first few weeks til your body adjusts - make sure your doctor knows that you're doing low carb and when you started
12. Don't blame the diet if you don't read your plan book -- blame the diet if you don't read the labels -- Don't blame the diet if you don't follow the diet
👍 60 | 👎 -7
I've attempted MANY one of a kind nutrition shakes they usually might paintings to start with however as quickly as you begin consuming usual meals (even fruit, veg and meat) you achieve the load again plus extra. You are presently in a healthful weight variety in your peak however wasting the ones 10lbs will nonetheless preserve you healthful and no longer in an underweight class. Think approximately the workout routines you do - are you doing tons of aerobic paintings? or are you doing as a rule firming and weight paintings? Try this: Reduce your meal measurement fairly and upload extra protein (to preserve you fuller for longer) Exercise no less than five days per week - mixture of firming, aerobic and weights And consider that it will take time, it is would possibly not occur in a single day.
👍 59 | 👎 -16
Excess weight or obesity is by far the number one health concern in this country.
Sixty percent of Americans are either overweight or obese, including over 20 percent of teenagers.
All are at risk for serious physical and emotional health problems.
👍 58 | 👎 -25
Originally Answered: Does Slim Fast really help You lose Weight?
It does help you lose weight, but it is more of a quick fix than a long time solution. I'd recommend replacing just one meal with Slim Fast in addditon to exercise, but not more. Oprah went on an all liquid diet, and lost about a 100 pounds, but then gained all of it back. So Slim Fast should help you, but you must be careful to not eat extra, and that when you go off it you don't start guzzling food.