Why do I feel tired all the time?
Topic: Why do I feel tired all the time?
June 17, 2019 / By Cody Question:
I have been getting tired alot lately, I seem to sleep more that normal and its been going on for about 2 weeks now. I have been to the dr. and had all kind of blood work done and CT scans. I thought possibly anemia, but that not it. I am in good shape and exercise regularly but seem to be gaining weight even though i don't eat more than normal, also started getting constipated too. Any clues?
Best Answers: Why do I feel tired all the time?
Antuan | 6 days ago
Do you have a copy of your blood work? If you do, look at it and see if you were TSH, T-3 and T-4 levels were tested. These are tests used to determine how well your thyroid is functioning. The symptoms that you're describing remind me of how I first felt when I developed hypothyroidism. I doubt it is your blood sugar because people tend to lose weight, not gain weight, during the onset of diabetes. On top of feeling sluggish, poor thyroid function can make you depressed, anxious, physically and mentally exhausted, constipated, and can affect your mood in general. I didn't want to hang out with my friends, talk on the phone, go to work or school, or do anything that required any effort. Also caffeine and sugar had adverse effects on me. If you're experiencing any symptoms similar to these, and you TSH ( thyroid stimulating hormone ) wasn't already tested, I suggest ruling hypothyroidism out as a first step. Good luck, and remember, if diseases are caught early enough, more than likely they can be cured ( or at least treated ).
👍 260 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Why do I feel tired all the time?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: I always have migrains and feel dizzy and tired?
Far-Reaching Immune Support
4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced Formula combines our patented and proprietary Transfer Factor E-XF™ with the proprietary Cordyvant™ blend to provide far-reaching immune support for your body. The proprietary Cordyvant blend features known immune-supporting ingredients such as maitake and shiitake mushrooms, cordyceps, inositol hexaphosphate, beta glucans, beta sitosterol, and olive leaf extract.
• Combines the strength of transfer factors sourced from cow colostrum and egg yolks for broad immune system support
• Supports your body’s ability to remember past invasions, promoting efficiency and health within the immune system
• Educates naive immune cells about a present or potential danger in your body along with a plan for action
• Supports the recognition phase of a health threat
• Provides balance to the immune system
• Nourishes and supports your innate immune system, your body’s first defensive tactic against foreign invaders
What makes this product unique?
• Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.
• The extraction processes for transfer factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 6,468,534 (egg yolks) and 6,866,868 (exclusive manufacturing techniques), with other patents pending.
• Independent laboratory tests reveal that 4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced Formula boosts immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function 437 percent. Natural Killer cells are on the front lines of your immune system.
• 4Life Transfer Factor products are featured in the 2003, 2004, and 2005 Physicians' Desk Reference For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements, the standard supplement guide for physicians that can be found in physician offices, hospitals, and pharmacies throughout the United States.
• 4Life Transfer Factor® products have been recommended by the Russian Federation for use as immune modulators in hospitals and clinics. This historic announcement was a result of ten separate clinical trials and two experimental studies extolling the benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor products.
4Life Transfer Factor Advanced Formula
4Life Transfer Factor RioVida™
Have you been checked for hypothyroidism? (low thyroid).
It causes tiredness, sluggishness, weight gain, slow metabolism, feeling cold, below average body temperature, dry skin and hair, hair loss and constipation.
👍 110 | 👎 -3
I dont know what ur problem is but i keep having trouble getting to sleep. I think i am going to get a third shift job
👍 105 | 👎 -12
u shouldnt sleep too much because then u get to much r.e.m (rapid eye movement)sleep and ur body gets overworked...plus the doctor should know what u have...
try a lil cafeeine or energy drinks
hope u feel better
👍 100 | 👎 -21
I truly believe is because of the season and the weather... It happens to me everytime this time of the year comes I feel really tired and sleepy all the time...
👍 95 | 👎 -30
Originally Answered: Im very tired all the time ! HELP!?
Try drinking a cup of tea with Valerian root, before bed. It will help you sleep and allow you to wake up refreshed and ready for the day. Valerian root is an extremely safe and mild sedative.
Celestial Seasonings makes a tea called "Sleepytime Extra". I get mine in herbal form (shreds of the root) but I have to mix it with other herbs because it really really stinks on its own!