what is the best way for me to lose weight?
Topic: what is the best way for me to lose weight?
April 24, 2019 / By Amory Question:
and my BMI is 25.7
i'm involved in my schools swim team, soccer team, and lacrosee team
but i find it hard to lose weight any advice?
Best Answers: what is the best way for me to lose weight?
Toni | 9 days ago
When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
👍 206 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? what is the best way for me to lose weight?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Help! I need to lose alot weight by June 17, 2008, how much weight can you lose in a short amount of time?
You can lose 5-20 pounds in a week, it wont be healthy and when you come off your diet your probably balloon to an even bigger size as your body prepares for another stupidly insane fast.
You should only be looking to lose 1-2 pounds of fat any more will be due muscle waste (muscle also helps burn fat).
You have 11 days to lose weight so you will probably be able to lose 3 pounds.
My advise pop some diet pills and report back im interested in how much a person could physically lose within that time.
got nuts with nuts eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full try soaking them in water for a different texture
👍 80 | 👎 0
walk your lunch outside or to another location in the office instead of sitting and eating at your desk
👍 72 | 👎 -9
take every opportunity to move around even in small ways studies show fidgety people tend to be skinnier
👍 64 | 👎 -18
Diets DO NOT WORK, so dont even try one, trust me.
The best way to lose weight is to make a few changes to your lifestyle.
Eat a variety of vegetables and fruits throughout the day.
Eat small meals or healthy choice snacks often & big meals not so often.
It can wash out your system, possibly helping you feel better & motivated.
Eating white bread, like crackers and dough can increase hunger, so steer away from those.
Since youre already active in sports, I think eating is your only main problem.
Even being in sports cant help you lose weight, if you arent eating right.
Just try cutting calories for a while & see if you get results.
👍 56 | 👎 -27
The pattern for losing weight is not difficult - eat less food and exercise more - the difficulties appear when we actually try to put that into operation! There are a lot of temptations in the real world aren't there?! The sole thing which definitely worked for me is wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials left, it was reported in Fox News and CNN. I worked off thrity pounds, it definitely does produce results!
👍 48 | 👎 -36
1. the most important thing that works very well for me is NOT eating or drinking anything but water or green tea after 7 in the evening, i myself lose about 3 pounds by doing it only for 2 days. it is a great method. my mom also tried it and lost about 30 pounds in 2 months,
2. the second most important is avoiding foods like cookies, muffins, crackers, (even things like special k,...) , and coca cola, soda, fruit juice that is done in the factories (not those at home),
3. the third always eat break fast but not things like cereals and muffin , instead you want to eat a peace of whole grain bread with some low fat cheese and some nuts,
4. fourth, drink a lot of water during the day,
5. fifth get enough night sleep.
6. try to walk about 10 mins every morning to make your metabolism start quickly and burn fat quickly.
7. eat enough fruits and vegetables each day.
but dont forget, the fist three can work like a miracle, as they did for me, my mom, and my cousin.
now they are in low normal weight, and i'm underweight just by this method.
and good luck.
👍 40 | 👎 -45
1. Don't eat constantly. Like don't go in to the fridge every 20 minutes and pick at stuff.
2. EAT BREAKFAST!! It's weird because you loose weight faster if you DO eat breakfast than if you don't.
3. Lay off the junk food, sugary drinks, and desserts. You should treat yourself with a dessert for once a week.
4. Eat proteins, fruits, and vegetables, etc.
5. Excercise or do something active. Like every sunday or saturday morning go out for a long walk or something
6. Just eat in moderation,
👍 32 | 👎 -54
Originally Answered: I am trying to lose weight and I wanna know what are some ways I can lose weight fast and healthy?
I'm going to tell you how I lost about 45 lbs. I used diet pills, taken 2-3 times a day before meals, and ran 2 miles a day before bed after eating supper. I ate the best I could (healthy choice) or progressive soups in a can..and snacked between meals with healthy stuff when the pains hit hard!!!! Also started to drink diet pop instead of sugar pop, and cut down on beer drinking to about 6-8 beers per week and only on weekends. If you snack between meals during the day it tricks your body into burning fat all the time. Also if taken before meals the diet pills will help you feel more full so you don't get the pains as often. Oh yeah (avoid sugar and bad carbs at all cost). If you can maintain this schedule you should be good for about 40 lbs. in 90-120 days, especially if you are overweight like I was because the water weight will fall off, like 10-15 lbs. in the first 2-3 weeks.