Topic: how can i get on a low fat, low carb,high fiber diet and loss weight fast?
April 19, 2019 / By Alvy Question:
my doctor wants me to go on this diet but how can i lose weight fast but in a healthy way. im open to any suggestion as long as its something you or someone you know has tried....please help i could really use the information
Thrud | 6 days ago
This will work only.
xercise such as lifting weights or doing running only influences your metabolic rest rate this will definitely help you. Its all do with your nutrition.
1. Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking
2. Increase your meal frequency without increasing total calorie intake
3. Increase your vegetable intake
4. Be strategic with cardio (aerobic) exercise selection and frequency.
5. Drink more water
6.Consume the majority of your calories during the day
A lot of research has analyzed the diets of many different population groups and one important trait is seen in people who are lean. They consume most of their calories during the day as opposed to at night. Some researchers believe that by consuming the majority of your calories during the day, more calories are burnt as fuel and less are stored as fat. However, regardless of when you exercise, remember the Metabolic Window is key to maximizing results from every workout.
7. Consume a substantial portion of your daily calories within the Metabolic Window.
Vigorous or intense exercise accelerates the body’s metabolism tremendously. However, it also creates a tremendous amount of tissue breakdown. Without the correct approach to nutrition after training, a loss of lean tissue can be the end result. Losing lean tissue (muscle) slows the metabolism and this is the surest way to stagnate any attempt at fat loss. The post workout period is an ideal “metabolic window of opportunity” for boosting the metabolism and improving body composition. Research demonstrates that nutrients consumed in the hours following a workout are shuttled directly to muscles to boost the metabolism and repair damaged tissue. Nutrient consumption in the post-workout period does not interfere with the fat metabolism loss process – it enhances it. For more info, read the Metabolic Window
8. Don’t “live” on supplements.In an attempt to get lean, some people try to “live” on supplements; they don’t consume enough whole foods to provide optimal nutrition for intense exercise. I’ve always found that supplements provide the best results when they “complement” an extensive and varied whole food intake rather than replace it. The very best supplements can only exert their potent effects when consumed along with a high intake of whole food – not in place of it. One clear example of this is step 3. Increase your vegetable intake. Also, a high intake of protein-rich whole foods such as egg whites, fish, meats legumes and poultry will stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels, this ensures that your supplements are directed towards muscle growth and repairing muscle tissue and not wasted by providing energy.
9. Perform exercise twice-a-day, once a week.Research has shown that two 15-minute workouts performed 6-hours apart will burn double the amount of calories compared to a single 30-minute exercise session of the same intensity. This makes twice-a-day exercising a phenomenal tool for fat loss.
However, the fact is, most people's nutrition just isn't good enough to make twice-a-day training effective. Be very aware that training twice-a-day has a metabolic toll on the body.The number of people I've helped get into fantastic shape exceeds the number of meals you ate this year. So listen up when I tell you how to implement twice-a-day training effectively.Training twice-a-day plus a regular (busy) work week really increases the risk of overtraining. Unless you’re a pro-athlete, I recommend introducing twice-a-day training very sparingly. Twice-a-day training really is a double-edge sword - done the right way it can have fantastic effects. However, when performed in a irrational, obsessive-compulsive manner this is the fastest road to stagnation, muscle loss and fat gain - precisely the opporsite to what you're trying to achieve.
Firstly, don't fall into the mind set “more is better”. To make exercise a successful, positive aspect of your life - you have to lose that. It's senseless and destructive. Instead, be fruigal with your time spent exercising. Adopted the approach, "how can I get the absolute most from every second I spend exercising?" With this mindset, your results will come much faster. Start by introducing one “twice-a-day” training day into your weekly schedule. Exercising briefly, twice a day, just one day a week. This simple yet effective strategy that will put your metabolism into overdrive.
Metabolic window is 3 hours after you workout by the way. Just FYI and by the way just make sure you eat protein from lean meats and also whey protein that also helps
Find the right diet for your individual body because there are many ways are there to lose weight just find what works for you
Identify the emotional triggers that send you to seek unhealthy comfort food. Picture your goal weight the very next time a trigger strikes to enable you to resist temptation.
Create emergency packs filled up with healthy foods such as loco, fruits or sliced vegetables that will help you avoid unhealthy temptations.
Take every opportunity to move around, even in modest ways. Studies show fidgety people are generally skinnier.