Topic: Summer is almost here.i am lifeguarding and want to Lose Weight Soon?
May 27, 2019 / By Afton Question:
I am lifeguarding this summer and currently roughly 130 lbs. i want to lose about 15 before March 10th. Any ideas? How many calories should I consume? Any tips or ideas on FAST weightloss would be great. Food suggestions would be great too! I am 5 foot 4 inches
Suellen | 5 days ago
There are more tips and info.
How to lose weight naturally has been in debate for years.
Some say low carb. Some say high carb. Some say it's how much food. Some say it's how much exercise. But none of these covers the whole picture.
How to lose weight naturally is not rocket science. It just takes accepting the facts of these seven natural laws of weight loss, plus good old-fashioned stick-to-itiveness.
Seven Laws of How to Lose Weight Naturally
1. Make a commitment to whatever it takes.
2. Start from a foundation of happiness.
3. Design your own healthy diet plan.
4. Manage your emotions.
5. Find a way to exercise daily.
6. Keep a Journal.
7. Be persistent.
How do i lose fast weight? - Healthy life every day!
save the kitchen and the dining room table for cooking and eating try not to use it as a place to do work or other activities or you may be tempted to eat more
when you eat calorie friendly fruits and vegetables that are in season they tend to taste better and you re more likely to enjoy them
I hate to seem like I'm spamming, and hate to seem cranky about it, but people refuse to understand this.
I'm sorry if this upsets people but the answer to their problems is so simple! I know it's tough to have willpower and stick with this, and I'm no medical professional, but I know the true secret to lose weight and keep it off. It has been around for thousands of years, when mankind existed before the industrial revolution. You want to know the secret? It's the easiest remedy, requires no guesswork, and can take awhile, but is worth the benefits?
Suspense gotcha yet?
You really want to know?
Promise you won't get mad.
Did you promise?
OK, the real true way the body was created, to maintain your weight true to your height and build is to....
1) Eat as much unprocessed organic foods as possible. Lay off the prepackaged, starchy, homogenised, refined foods. Fresh fruit, fresh veggies, whole grains, and get as much protein from vegetation. ANYTHING YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO RAISE, GROW OR COOK FROM SCRATCH!! If you must eat meat, eat organic. Or buy from kosher markets. Drink bottled spring water. Fiji water is the best. It might seem more expensive at first, but think of it this way. Would you rather pay into aggravating medical bills stemming from your unhealthy lifestyle, or spend a little more serving you and your family healthy foods your bodies intended to have since the creation of mankind?
Think about it. There wasn't a whole lot of overweight couch potato settlers. They worked for what they had. Physical labor, for meagre earnings, meagre food rationed. yet, they survived. They were their average weight. There was not diabetes, or any strange diseases we see today. Don't believe me?
Google it. Which brings me to number 2...
2) Exercise as much as you can. Even if it means short simple walks daily at first. Before all the modernisation of the world we walked, lifted, stooped, knelt, and occasionally ran. The ratio to exercise is burn off at least over half of what you consumed the previous day. Normal brain functions, stress, everyday activities besides exercise burns off the rest, and doesn't deposit as fat.
If you aren't healthy enough for physical activities, I encourage you to cut out the prepackaged foods, and corn syrup laden drinks, and eat more natural foods. I guarantee you will lose weight from just doing that, than relying on herbal teas or any nutritional supplements you found that say "AS SEEN ON TV". Marketing gimmicks won't make you be healthy. ITS ONLY UP TO YOU!