how to lose your stomach fat?
Topic: how to lose your stomach fat?
July 18, 2019 / By Tara Question:
so ive been trying to lose weight..and for some reason...i guess all my fat goes to my stomach...and no where else. I would like to know a good exercise or diet or anything that well help my stomach far go down....
Best Answers: how to lose your stomach fat?
Rio | 4 days ago
follow these guidelines to get rid of belly fat
- Start exercising. Getting a flat stomach involves losing belly fat. To achieve this, start a workout routine. If possible, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. If this isn't possible, strive to exercise for at least 90 minutes a week - running, power walking, swimming or biking.
- Strengthen the core muscles. In conjunction with losing belly fat, choose workouts that exercise the core muscles. Effective workouts include dancing, pilates, crunches, and knee and leg lifts. For the best result, keep your abdominal muscles tight during core workouts.
- Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can impede weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods and sugary foods from your diet. Choose lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat no more than 130 grams of carbs a day.
- Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. Drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day can raise cortisol levels in the body and decrease the metabolism. Cortisol increases hunger, and a slower metabolism makes it harder to burn fat and calories - especially in the abdomen.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes excess sodium and fluids from your body, which can help you achieve a flat stomach. Additionally, drinking water fills your stomach quicker, and you're less likely to overeat.
- Control stress. Being stressed or feeling anxious can also release high levels of cortisol. In addition to increasing appetite, this hormone redistributes fat to the abdomen. Learn how to control or reduce stress. Practice breathing exercises, workout or get a massage.
- Reduce abdominal bloating. A low-fiber diet and certain foods can produce abdominal bloating. This prevents a flat stomach. Increase your fiber intake to fight bloating, and limit trigger foods such as beans, raw vegetables, lactose and starches. Take a digestive enzyme tablet to eliminate bloating.
👍 276 | 👎 4
Did you like the answer? how to lose your stomach fat?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How do you lose stomach fat?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
A big portion of body fat is towards the stomach, it's natural for everyone.
A good exercise would be cardio, and lots of it. Cardio is the best way to lose fat and a good eg for cardio is running/jogging. Skip rope and treadmills are ohk too. Try to avoid crunches and situps as they strain your back. Look up good ab exercises online for eg. Reverse Crunches/situps. A lot of good exercises may include an exercise ball, so keep that in mind.
Also, a good way to lose fat is keep on a good diet. Avoid fast food, sodas, sugar. Lean more towards your veggies, especially your green ones (yuck!), meat, potato and most importantly, WATER. Try to drink a glass of water before each meal so you eat less and intake less meals per day. Maybe 3, breakfast, lunch, optional snack, dinner. No late night munchies or eating than sleeping.
Best of luck.
👍 120 | 👎 -5
So many solutions... dude you are very younger. Don't say that "I am a pupil so I do not get time for some thing". You have at all times. Eat something you desire to. Just pass external in night and play a few outside video games. Specially Football, Badminton, Cricket and many others and many others. Play up to you'll. Play soccer day-to-day for an hour or 2 and you can see the alterations.
👍 117 | 👎 -14
i have this product.i used it personally it burns all my fats proportionally and its very nutritious so you will be healthy. not like other slimming program you will look older. if your interested just send me a message here's my email address [email protected]
100% sure it will burn all your fats and its very safe.side effect of this product you will look great because you will have a healthy life style.
👍 114 | 👎 -23
dump the junk food if you want to avoid temptation make sure you clean out the fridge and the pantry
👍 111 | 👎 -32
Originally Answered: What is the best way to lose stomach fat?
Why dont you try a workout plan. something like p90x would be great. it really helps shed the punds quickly. Not for the faint of heart though as it can be very challenging. You WILL see results quickly though.
Heres a review and a video of results: