Originally Answered: How can I get rid of pimples- fast?
How to get rid of pimples fast.
A suggested simple daily menu plan to get rid of pimples fast (remember, this is a 'fast' in order to rid your body of toxins that are causing the pimples):
A large glass of fresh fruit juice (squeeze it yourself), or preferably plain iced water.
Middle of The Day:
A meal of any fruit that is in season e.g. Apples, Melons, Berries. Do not mix the fruits at one meal.
Fresh, home-made salads with simple dressing made with Lemon juice, olive oil and uniodized salt
Raw and / or cooked root vegetables such as Potatoes, Celery, Carrots
Do not drink liquids with your meals as liquids tends to dilute the digestive juices in your stomach which then slows digestion and assimilation and increases the tendency for constipation. If you must drink water after a meal, wait a full hour.
This simple but extremely effective dietetic change has been known to get rid of pimples in as little as three days.
How do I do an external cleanse?
- change your pillow case every other night (sleep on one side of it the first night, turn it over for the second night)
- do not touch your face with unwashed hands at any time. Need to scratch - use a tissue.
- wash your hair with a mild shampoo every night or use a wraparound night cap that covers the hair and wash the cap every morning. Hair carries bacteria and will transfer to your face via the pillow.
- steam your face at home to help the skin eliminate toxins through sweating (a bowl of boiling water on the table, cover your head with a towel), or use the steam room at a gym.
- exercise to help the body in detoxification and metabolism; exercise as much as possible - this may be in the from of running, jogging or simply light aerobic-style exercise to music.
Pimples, as impossible as it may seem at times, are very easy to control without drugs and using all natural methods.
Do not become disheartened - just a few short days and you will be able to go out and flaunt your smooth face to the world!