How to lose arm fat quickly?:)?
Topic: How to lose arm fat quickly?:)?
January 25, 2020 / By Leroy Question:
I hate my arms. I'm 5'6 and weight 113lbs.
I have really thick arms and I hate not being able to wear tops that show my arms.
My arms never use to be this was until I gained 5kg,
but my BMI already says I'm underweight so I don't want to lose anymore weight,
so how do I lose that arm flat quickly?
Are there some exercises to tone and shrink my upper arms?
Best Answers: How to lose arm fat quickly?:)?
James | 10 days ago
well! unfortunately you can't target specific parts of your body! arm fat is a huge problem for women, because their bodies are built to carry more fat than the typical man, I don't think you'll find many women without a little bit of arm fat
you could try the following:
Table pushups. Instead of doing pushups on the floor which is sometimes difficult for some women, especially those who are not used to working out, an easier option would be doing pushups on the tables. Place your hands on the edge of the table and walk a few steps away. Slowly bend your body downwards, keeping your back straight and your feet together. Repeat this 10 times.
Backward lifting. For this next one you need dumbbells, but just a light one. You don't want to bulk up, just trim your arms. Stand with your legs apart and hold the dumbbells on each hand. Lift both of your arms backwards and as high as you can and hold it in that position for a few seconds. Repeat 10 times.
Sidewards lifting. For this one, it's pretty much the same as backwards lifting, only you're obviously going to raise your hands sidewards and hold it in that position for a few seconds. Repeat this 10 times.
👍 268 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How to lose arm fat quickly?:)?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to lose body fat quickly?!?
Stop eating after 7pm everynight. Dont eat sweets/soda for a week. Biggest trick is absolutely no eating after 7
switch from pouring your cereal straight from the box to using a measuring cup to cut your cereal calorie count in half
👍 110 | 👎 1
Have you applied Garcinia? Get today : http://Home.HelpfulGarcinia.com . This might without any doubt helps anyone.
👍 101 | 👎 -8
do some push ups or lift some single weights. tone them up. they will look better and you will be stronger
👍 92 | 👎 -17
Jack off. Kidding lol, there's workouts you can do on your arms and only your arms, however losing some fat will be necessary (but only the fat on your arms, and MAYBE your core). All you need my friend is some dumb-bells, or you could even give the shake-weight a try. Everyday just do a few sets of 20 reps or so and you should lose that arm fat in a matter of months.
Best of luck to ya'! :D
👍 83 | 👎 -26
you are what is called 'skinny fat'
meaning you lack muscle..so no matter how much 'weight' you lose you are still going to be jiggly. the lack of muscle is what makes us not flabby. if you are exercising start lifting weights. you are too thin so you need to eat more to gain muscle. losing weight isnt what its about..its lose FAT. i guarantee most of what you've lost is muscle weight too..i bet all you did was cardio. that is horrible for you. stop cardio and LIFT heavy weights...eat a little more and build some muscle!
👍 74 | 👎 -35
pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be
👍 65 | 👎 -44
lift and lower a soy sauce bottle 170 times with your right hand and a wok 170 times with your left
👍 56 | 👎 -53
remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks
👍 47 | 👎 -62
Originally Answered: How to lose weight quickly?
Lose weight quickly
This is about how to lose weight quickly in a healthy way and how to keep it off:
* Change your eating habits. Start by turning away the usual extra snacks one by one. Eat smaller portions spread through the day. Cut out or strictly eliminate refined (processed) carbohydrates (apart from the occasional treat) and such things as chocolate, sodas, etc. Just drink water. If you are unsure what they are, you will find a list of refined (processed) carbohydrates further down this page, listed under Related Questions.
* Engaging on cardio exercise more and eliminating refined (processed) carbohydrates is the way to quick but healthy weight loss. It is also the way to stop the weight from returning. There is no point in losing weight unless you keep it off. Keep yourself busy and away from the kitchen and seeing food on TV. Go to bed earlier so you won't have evening snacks
* Avoid junk foods, eat more 'fat burning' foods and drink plenty of water. You do not need to starve yourself. For a list of fat burning foods, see the page link, further down this page, listed under Related Questions.
* Add weight training to cardio exercise and diet. (Do not worry; you will not develop huge muscles.) Proper weight training will build muscle, which is your metabolic furnace that will burn additional calories 24 hours a day, and not just when you are exercising. Weight training will enable you to eat more food without gaining weight.
* For additional information about how to lose weight quickly, fat burning foods, and refined (processed) carbohydrates, see the page links, further down this page, listed under Related Questions. (Before changing your physical habits, you may wish to obtain the blessing of your physician.)