Have you some tips for weight loss?
Topic: Have you some tips for weight loss?
December 16, 2019 / By Jerred Question:
I try to loss weight many so many times and I have not success. I read some good articles on http://www.diet-advices.com and they are great. If someone have tips for weight loss?
Best Answers: Have you some tips for weight loss?
Giles | 6 days ago
Here are some general tips that helped me lose 40 pounds a couple years ago...
1) Eat less calories, but not too few. For me, a 20-something male, 5'8", I made sure I kept it under 1700 a day.
2) Watch your saturated fats intake. Do not go over 20 grams in a day. The fewer, the better.
3) Have smaller meals, more frequently. Each time you eat, your body needs to speed itself up so digestion can take place.
4) Have a high protein, low fat, low carb diet. Chicken, tuna, and very lean beef are all great options, not to mention whey protein powder.
5) Be patient and not dangerous. This is one of the hardest things to do, but the most important. Do not expect instant results. The healthy rate of weight loss is 2.5 pounds a week. If you're losing much more than this, it is harmful on your body.
6) Do 30 minutes of cardio a day, but also incorporate some weight training into your plan. Muscle burns a hell of a lot more calories than fat does. Also, as long as you're trying to lose weight and are eating less calories than are going out, it is virtually impossible to get bulky. The benefits of weight training are extraordinary.
Hope this helps
👍 220 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Have you some tips for weight loss?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Weight loss tips please :)?
The basics of weight loss are not as complicated as people make it out to be. You need to simply change your diet to healthy whole foods, fruits and veggies and get plenty of exercise.
This is hard to do for most of us because we are tempted with junk foods all the time.
If you want a structured diet plan that will tell you the types of food that you can eat and when you should eat them you can find diet plans that will do that at
Read tips & articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga & much more....
All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few
👍 90 | 👎 -3
Biggest thing that helped me is eating 6 mini meals instead of 3 big meals a day. Also cutting out soda and snacks has helped a lot. For a weight work out I found circuit training really helped me.
http://fitnessarticles.excellentabc.com/ has a lot of good articles that gave me tips on losing weight.
👍 85 | 👎 -12
a mediterranean diet not only comes with heart benefits studies show it leads to more weight loss than low fat diets
👍 80 | 👎 -21
use the freezer to add some extra oomph to summer foods freeze grapes for some bite sized delights or get a popsicle mold and freeze some greek yogurt with berries
👍 75 | 👎 -30
Originally Answered: Do you have any weight loss tips?
Weight Loss Tips
--Drink more water--
--Increase your protein intake--
--Eat Negative calorie food --
--Cut down the sugar intake---
--Do not skip meals--
--Eat breakfast everyday --
--Eat smaller, more frequent meals--
--Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)
--Interval Training - great way to boost metabolism--
--Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products--