How to get rid of a yeast infection?
Topic: How to get rid of a yeast infection?
July 18, 2019 / By Shaelyn Question:
I want toget rid of a yeast infection without going to the doctors or buying medicine is it possible for it to just go away on its own of so how long would it take
Best Answers: How to get rid of a yeast infection?
Onndrea | 7 days ago
To properly treat this infection you need to bring a change to your lifestyle by eating and exercising/ doing the following:
1. Choose cotton underwear and do not wear tight trousers (Moulds love warm, dark spaces with limited airflow).
2. Avoid damp environments where airborne moulds are ever-present.
3. Exercise everyday to relieve stress. Aerobic exercise is especially useful in treating candida as Candida and other fungi do not thrive in a high-oxygen environment. Also, fresh air and regular exercise have a positive effect on immunity.
4. Cut all foods containing yeast including bread, pizza, crackers, pastries, muffins, mushrooms and ferments like soy sauce, cheese, tomato paste, beer and vinegar.
5. Avoid refined carbohydrates as they are known to have a depressant effect on the immune system.
6. Get organic coconut oil which cost about $5-7 dollars from a health food store and take 2 tablespoons of it every morning. It will help give relief from the inflammation caused by yeast (candida), externally and internally to your body.
7. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg's which is about $6 dollars. Take 2 tablespoons of it the moment you wake up from bed and before you go to sleep. It helps encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, which in turn minimizes the overgrowth of candida and balances your body's pH level.
8. Eat lots of leafy Green Veg's every time you are hungry.
9. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed
10. AVOID ALL SUGAR BASED FOODS
👍 282 | 👎 7
Did you like the answer? How to get rid of a yeast infection?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: Which is the first indicator of an infection in the body?
your aswer is B
OUT OF THHE SELECTION ABOVE
he leukocytes, or white blood cells, defend the body against infecting organisms and foreign agents, both in the tissues and in the bloodstream itself (see immunity). Human blood contains about 5,000 to 10,000 leukocytes per cubic millimeter; the number increases in the presence of infection. An extraordinary and prolonged proliferation of leukocytes is known as leukemia. This overproduction suppresses the production of normal blood cells. Conversely, a sharp decrease in the number of leukocytes (leukopenia) strips the blood of its defense against infection and is an equally serious condition. A dramatic fall in levels of certain white blood cells occurs in persons with AIDS. Leukocytes as well as erythrocytes are formed from stem cells in the bone marrow. They have nuclei and are classified into two groups: granulocytes and agranulocytes.
I've had yeast infections problem over 4 years. I tried everything, of course I went to the DR. about a hundred times, probably not that many, but it
sure seems like it. It never did any good for long and caused all kinds of other issues having to do with taking too many antibiotics. It wasn't until
I stumbled upon the information on this site
( http://bitly.com/Best-Yeast-Infection-Remedy-Official ), that my life changed completely. I'm feeling so much better now, my quality of life returned and
every one of the symptoms had gone.
Although yeast infection (known by the names of Candida, Monilia or Thrush) is in fact a very common condition, (as three out of four women develop it at some point
in their lifetimes), it is little discussed. Most people regard candida infection as a ‘on the surface’ problem that should be treated with creams and antibiotics whereas
few are aware of its potentially risky complications. So going to doctors it's a bad idea not because it makes you feel uncomfortable, it's because they will prescribe antibiotics
until something works, it could take even 1 year to treat a yeast infection like this.
To effectively overcome candida infection, you need to be aware of the real cause of yeast infection and be able to identify its symptoms. You need to know how to self-test
and diagnose your candida condition, learn about the dietary principals needed to maintain a candida free environment and about the complimentary treatments that will help you
battle against the negative effects and complications of your yeast infection.
Read "Yeast Infection No More" BY Linda Allen ( electronic format @ http://bitly.com/Best-Yeast-Infection-Remedy-Official ) It's about how to naturally and permanently
eliminate your yeast infection without drugs, creams or any kind of gimmicks.
“How do I make this awful condition go away?!!!” Eliminating All Signs of Embarrassing Yeast – For Good! - http://bitly.com/Best-Yeast-Infection-Remedy-Official
Free Video Reveals 1 Weird Tip To Quickly Cure Your Candida Overgrowth & Enjoy Permanent Freedom From Yeast Infections
In As Little As 12 Hours - Guaranteed! - http://bitly.com/Best-Yeast-Infection-Remedy-Official
👍 120 | 👎 -1
There is no way to get rid of a yeast infection without medicine without it getting worse. It could spread to your kidneys. Never leave a vaginal infection alone.
👍 114 | 👎 -9
There is a lot of over the counter medications for yeast infection. Go to a store that has self check out so you dont face the embaressment.
👍 108 | 👎 -17
I get BV (bacterial vaginosis) a lot (once you have it once, it's common to have recurring BV) and I'm not sure how much BV and yeast infections vary, but they might be pretty similar. So when I get BV I usually dampen a toilet paper ball (or cotton ball) in tea tree oil and wipe front to back with it. Let it dry, then put some breathable underwear on.
I've also heard PLAIN yogurt works, too. Stick it up there with a tampon, then pull it back out.
👍 102 | 👎 -25
There's the safe to eat stuff - yogurt (with energetic cultures), cranberry juice, and so on. The hygiene stuff - take a hot bathtub for half-hour in apple cider vinegar, put on free apparel and no panties to mattress, and supply it a while. If the ordinary stuff fairly DOESN'T paintings, I'd suggest seeing a physician. You would check out anything referred to as (of all matters!) Metrogel. It works like a dream!
👍 96 | 👎 -33
Originally Answered: Are these symptoms of an std or a bladder infection? PLEASE HELP?
if you are a female its a big possibility that you have bladder infection it normally happpens when you have been constipated for quite some time it puts allot of pressure on the bladder and with sudden relieve when you have gone to the toilet then u get a bladder infection.it is very normal for any female to get it,u can use utin 400mg tablets but u will need a prescription for it.try to drink at least 1lt of cranberry juice a week