Topic: I eat healthy and yet can't lose weight, please help :(?
September 19, 2019 / By Chloe Question:
I am 40 yrs, I weigh prox.176 lbs and am size 16 (5"4). I eat healthy and go gym 1-2 times a week, but my weight is not going anywhere. I have done thyroid and diabetes tests, but both show negative.
I never over eat, quite the opposite, my portions are quite small, as otherwise I would feel really guilty, also I don't do in between snacks.
I eat breakfast, light lunch and sometimes I skip dinner and rather eat better in the morning, musli and low fat yoghurt. Also I have about 3 cups of coffee with one sugar and milk during the day.
This is so depressing and although all my life I was size 8, I'm not even dreaming about that any more, I'd be happy to be 12-14. And am running out of options so if anyone here has gone through anything similar, what an eart did you do, please help! (not expecting miracle)
Astra | 2 days ago
Hi, glade to see you eat healthy. To lose weight, you have to follow few rules. I had lost 2kg in 2 months and the rule below may help you too.
The 10 Proof Weight Loss Rules that will DEFINITELY
help you lose your weight easily, in minimal time and without the stress!
Seriously, this is one of the easiest ways to lose weight quickly, and it’s in tune with the way our bodies work! Here are the 10 rules:
• Rule 1 – Manipulate Calories: Forget the low calorie rubbish the
media has pushed down our throats for donkey’s years! If that worked, nobody would be fat! The first rule of weight loss is to manipulate the calories you consume. In other words, you need to rotate your
protein and carbohydrate foods every day to see real weight loss results FAST! All it takes is just a little jumbling of the foods you already eat each day so your body burns more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 2 – Eat 4 Meals Each Day: If you want to lose weight, be sure to eat 4 meals each day and separate each meal by at least 2 ½ hours. What counts is the amount of calories you eat in each meal as opposed to your daily calorie count. By eating 4 meals each day, you are forcing your body to burn more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 3 – Prepare Your Meals at Home: You guessed it – restaurants and cafes load your food up with a whole lot of tasty stuff that might taste great, but adds pounds! When you prepare your own food, you control what goes in and what stays out! Prepare your meals at home and your body will burn more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 4 – Rotation of Foods: In rule 1, we say you need to
manipulate calories and you do that by rotating your protein and
carb foods according to our custom schedule. Our schedule was developed as a direct response to how our bodies work, and by
following our food rotation routine, your body has no choice but to burn more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 5 – Plain Food is Better: The plainer your meals are, generally the more it will help you in your quest for weight loss. Unfortunately, tasty means fatty, and that goes for low fat foods too! Avoid the condiments and force your body to burn more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 6 – Know When to STOP: You have to know when to stop
eating at the right time. There is a simple, easy way of knowing
when to stop eating, and that is when you feel satisfied. It’s good
to feel just a little bit hungry when you down the knife and fork, and by doing so, your body will burn more fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 7 – Beverages: The rule is to drink only beverages that have
10 calories or less per glass. Diet sodas, water, iced tea, low calorie coffee and other low calorie drinks are fine. Stick to 10 calories or less for your drinks, and your body will burn more fat – anybody can do it! • Rule 8 – Drinking Water to Burn Fat: Maximize your weight loss by drinking at least 10 glasses of water per day! Even if you drink
other beverages, you still need at least 10 glasses. Start downing the water and your body has no choice but to burn fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 9 – Walking: The media may have screamed, “Exercise until you DROP!” but it is officially the case that to lose weight, excessive
exercise is OUT! All it takes is two 30 minute sessions of walking
per day (and not the flat out walking that makes you huff and
puff!), seven days per week. Do this, and your body will burn more
fat – anybody can do it!
• Rule 10 – Stop looking for “Fat-Free” Foods and Avoid the Sweet Stuff: Contrary to what the media has said, “fat-free” can still make you fat if it’s too sweet, because sugar makes you fat! Cut out the fat-free cakes, fat-free candy, fat-free chocolate – it will make you fat! Eliminate the fat-free, sweet foods from your diet and eat only
foods that are low in sugar.
Stick to this rule, and your body will burn more fat – anybody can do it!
you may be used to fried foods but there are other sometimes healthier ways to cook including roasting steaming poaching baking braising and broiling
I will try to keep it simple. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories to create energy. So the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories and the easier it is to lose unwanted weight. To boost your metabolism naturally you just need to eat the right foods.
You can sit down and literally eat a 1,000-calorie dinner and yet be absolutely starving just a few hours later and the reason is simple: Because your body didnt get what it needed in those 1,000 calories so it sends signals to your brain telling you to ingest more calories and thus, the late-night cravings. That means that the surest way to end those late-night cravings and keep your weight loss goals on track is to eat a more balanced, nutritious diet that actually gives your body what it needs.
It's VERY EASY to lose weight if you eat the right foods. Check out Dr. Charles Livingston's video here: http://www.sexyjese.com - it will blow your mind.
Consume honey before bed because consumption of honey may help to burn more fat during those early hours of sleep
a mediterranean diet not only comes with heart benefits studies show it leads to more weight loss than low fat diets