How to lose belly fat fast?
Topic: How to lose belly fat fast?
January 22, 2020 / By Maurine Question:
I dont have much space, and i want to know what to eat for lunch and dinner. also, i dont have much space and only one dumbell so i need to know something i can do in place.
I dont have much space, so it has to be something done standing in a spot or sumthing, so i cant run or jog.
Best Answers: How to lose belly fat fast?
Laudine | 1 day ago
follow these guidelines to get rid of belly fat
- Start exercising. Getting a flat stomach involves losing belly fat. To achieve this, start a workout routine. If possible, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. If this isn't possible, strive to exercise for at least 90 minutes a week - running, power walking, swimming or biking.
- Strengthen the core muscles. In conjunction with losing belly fat, choose workouts that exercise the core muscles. Effective workouts include dancing, pilates, crunches, and knee and leg lifts. For the best result, keep your abdominal muscles tight during core workouts.
- Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can impede weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods and sugary foods from your diet. Choose lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, and eat no more than 130 grams of carbs a day.
- Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. Drinking more than two alcoholic beverages a day can raise cortisol levels in the body and decrease the metabolism. Cortisol increases hunger, and a slower metabolism makes it harder to burn fat and calories - especially in the abdomen.
- Drink plenty of water. Water flushes excess sodium and fluids from your body, which can help you achieve a flat stomach. Additionally, drinking water fills your stomach quicker, and you're less likely to overeat.
- Control stress. Being stressed or feeling anxious can also release high levels of cortisol. In addition to increasing appetite, this hormone redistributes fat to the abdomen. Learn how to control or reduce stress. Practice breathing exercises, workout or get a massage.
- Reduce abdominal bloating. A low-fiber diet and certain foods can produce abdominal bloating. This prevents a flat stomach. Increase your fiber intake to fight bloating, and limit trigger foods such as beans, raw vegetables, lactose and starches. Take a digestive enzyme tablet to eliminate bloating.
👍 250 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? How to lose belly fat fast?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How Can I Lose My Belly Fat? Fast?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! Your stomach would be flatter and stronger.
Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
Do you have tried using Ozs Garcinia Cambogia? Choose to go today : http://Support.PureGarciniaGet.com . This is able to easily work for your needs!
👍 110 | 👎 -5
I observed the guide to be very informative and effortless to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply involved that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too speedily. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however more often than not) and doing little or no recreation, however the weight continues flying off. It obviously works and if I'd adopted it precisely I feel it might scare the dwelling daylights out of me given that of the quantity that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the knowledge. I've certainly not bought something like this earlier than given that they're most of the time stuffed with trash, however 3WD has been a first-class shock. Get began in these days!
👍 110 | 👎 -11
Here's how to lose weight effectively, SAFELY and healthily.
Run about 4-5 miles everyday :)
Make sure you have the right shoes. Spikes or Reebok RunTone running shoes should help (:
I got mine a month ago and since I had them, I've been running 5 miles everyday and so far these are my results:
- Lost about 10 pounds of fat. (I can practically see my abs)
- I feel stronger
- I'm a lot less tired in the morning.
- I love my muscled legs right now. Well, they we're already muscled since I'm naturally really big-boned but now they're more muscled. So, running helps alot :)
- Gained 13 pounds of muscle (This is different for everyone depending on the type of body you have. I'm really big-boned, I have a body that's 72% muscle and I'm a mesomorph and a endomorph)
Also, you can eat almost anything as long as it's not too fattening.
I eat a huge bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the morning and about 2 hours before I go to sleep.
During the day I just eat a regular meal. Then go jogging for 30 minutes.
Also try eating every three hours. When you learn to eat every 3 hours, you'll gain control over your blood sugar, which will help you put control of your appetite. When you control your appetite, you control your weight. When you control your weight, you'll feel so much more energized and confident. Your self-esteem will go through the roof. You'll enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror and appreciating all the hard work you've done. You'll feel so good about yourself so healthy and fit, that nothing will stand in your way.
This is my diet:
Meal 1 @ 8 am : Breakfast (400 calories of balanced nutrients)
Meal 2 @ 11 pm: Snack (100 calories)
Meal 3 @ 2 pm: Lunch (400 calories of balanced nutrients)
Meal 4 @ 5 pm: Snack (100 calories)
Meal 5 @ 8 pm: Dinner (400 calories of balanced nutrients)
Meal 6 @ 9 pm: Treat (60 calories)
Eat a BUNCH of vegetables and fruits, avoid all cokes, caffeine's, smoking, alcohol etc. AVOID "JUNK FOOD" and "Fast Food" as this type of food is very unhealthy, lacking in vitamins really and has plenty of fattening molecules which make one gain weight and is very bad for overall health.
If you do this every day for one month, you should lose around 10 pounds per month until you get to your natural healthy weight. Look up on the net for an idea of what your weight for your height should be. When you get to this weight, your body will look very nice and you'll feel very good.
Extra Tip: Try drinking at least a glass of Green Tea everyday. It's filled with antioxidants which helps use energy faster and burn calories twice as fast.
Many tests have been conducted on the effects of green tea on weight loss and it has been found that individuals that consume this beverage on a regular basis are able to successfully drop body fat.
The reason that this beverage assists in weight loss is because of the fact that it assists in increasing the metabolism in the body.
Believe it or not, this is all coming from a FULLY-OVER DEVELOPED, 120 pounds, 12 year old.
I know all this thanks to Jorge Cruise. Today he's recognized as America's #1 weight-loss expert because he makes weight loss easy. He's been featured on VH1, THE TYRA BANKS SHOW, OPRAH AND CNN and is the exclusive diet coach for AOL.
Here's his website: http://3hourdiet.com/tour/
Hope I helped :)
Best of luck !
- Emmaneeemm ;] ♥
👍 110 | 👎 -17
High intensity cardio. I would suggest you look up circuit or interval training protocols, as they can be done typically with body weight and in a small area. You want to focus on high intensity, short duration if fat loss is your goal. You need to start drinking at least a gallon of water a day as well. For your diet, you want to eat high protein, moderate carbs, and moderate healthy fats. I would suggest keeping a food diary for a few days and then using an online diet calculator to find out your macro nutrient ranges. I would suggest something like a 40/30/30 split. 40% of your daily kcals from carbs, 30% from protein, and 30% from fat.
👍 110 | 👎 -23
Originally Answered: how can i lose belly fat fast?
I am trying to lose weight too before the school year starts. You need to start with a healthy diet. Not like diet you can't eat but you just need to make sure your eating the right things. you can give yourself a treat once in a while though.The you need to pick a cardio exercise/sport and stick to it. You can choose swimming, running, cycling, soccer, and etc. Once you do that you should work on it 2-3 times a week. Also remember that gaining muscle will REALLY help. Once you reach your goal, keep being active so you won't go back and gain weight.
Tip: Try to stay away from unhealthy cafeteria food. Pack lunch to help. It will be worth it
Good luck :-)