How do i lose weight quickly?
Topic: How do i lose weight quickly?
November 21, 2019 / By Anita Question:
Ok so im 5'5 135lbs, i know that's a normal weight but i need to trim a few pounds because i notice my tummy is getting out of shape. I'd like to lose 10 pounds. I know the basics on how to lose weight but i swear the more i exercise...the more weight i gain. my thighs get thicker and so my jeans get tighter. also when i exercise.. i tend to want to eat more! why is that???? so what would be my best option on losing weight?
Best Answers: How do i lose weight quickly?
Wilson | 10 days ago
I have been dealing the same kind of problem,
How to lose weight! and in my line of work, Im dealing lots activity, no time to gym, workout
and make it worse, it makes me eat a lot, burning the calories is my biggest issue..
So, looking for other ways, My Dieticians advice me to take supplements for burning calories
If your looking for supplement, try @buycapsiplexonline
Ive been taking this for 3 months now and il say its very effective for me,
And I hope it would solve your problems too,
👍 168 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How do i lose weight quickly?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
distracted dining will get you in trouble avoid eating in front of a television or in a movie theater as you re bound to consume more calories
👍 60 | 👎 4
invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books
👍 51 | 👎 -2
cut your wine calories in half by opting for chardonnay the lightest option as a wine spritzer equal parts wine and soda water
👍 42 | 👎 -8
I have Jogged and took up a sport. In one week there are changes.
I also adjusted my diet. I only eat 1 meal (particularly lunch time) a day.
and when I get hungry, I eat a loaf of wheat bread.
The choice of drinks must be water and slimming juice.
I also take slimming tea in the evening.
That's how to lose weight fast :)
👍 33 | 👎 -14
Targetted weight loss is quite difficult, many people would state impossible, however I lost 3 inches from my thighs by following the guidance on the web portal in the box below. Give it a try, their advice is very down to earth!
👍 24 | 👎 -20
Depends if you want a unhealty way, if you do then cut back on meals. Almost become anerexic but make sure you can stop too.
And your muscles are geeting bigger when you work out. And you loose caleries so you want to eat more.
Healty way, it will take you a while. Only eat healthyness and work out alot.
👍 15 | 👎 -26
just follow these simple tips to shed extra pounds from your weight
- take balanced diet
- take 5 meals in the day
- add fruits and vegetables in your meals
- zip your lips for fried and fast foods
- avoid colas and sweets
- drink more water and fresh juice
- do regular workout, yoga or brisk walk
- think positive and keep smiling
👍 6 | 👎 -32
combine your resistance training with short bursts of high intensity cardio to increase your post workout calorie burn
👍 -3 | 👎 -38
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D