Originally Answered: what is the best bodybuilding supplement? and what are the food that i eat for gain muscle so fast?
Theres many supplements in the markets that help promote muscle growth/ mass/ gain (with exercize ofcourse tho.)
I'd personally try a 'nutritional supplement' for weightgain/ muscle gain, not a powder of some such.
Ensure Protein is a good supplement to try.
It comes in 235mL on the go shake bottle formats in a variaty of flavours (also tastes best chilled, chocolate flavours however taste great heated in a mug, since it tastes like hot chocolate!)
Each bottle also has 28 essential nutrients, a source of calcium/ omegas and probiotics along with proteins!
Aim for 1-2 bottles per day.
High protein food's that promote muscle growth along with exercize (try pre/ post workout meals/ snacks that are high in protein.)
- 1% Chocolate milk*
- Greek yoghurts
- Cottage cheeses
- Special K Protein Cereal/ Kashi Go Lean Cereals
- (Wholegrains- higher in proteins than refined wheats)
- Durham wheat/ wholewheat pastas
- Chickpeas (or chickpea~ hummus spread)
- Baked beans (in tomato sauce/ spices)
- Chicken/ beef based soups (chicken noodle/ beef barley/ etc ..), bean/ chickpea/ lentil soups (spiced lentil/ minestrone/ etc ..)
- Protein bar's/ shakes (ie: Ensure Protein/ Creatine/ Muscle Gainer/ Clifbar's/ Powerbar/ etc ..)
- Wholegrain crackers/ wholegrain pita wedges and: hummus spread, natural nut butter, sliced lean deli meats (turkey/ chicken/ ham/ roast beef), 2oz cheese ~ cheese strings or can of white albacore tuna, drained.
- Nut's/ seeds
- Natural nut butters
- Vegetarian soy products (ie: fake meats)
- Vegetarian quorn products (ie: quorned meat ~ fake meat)
- Kashi/ Amy's/ Lean Cuisine/ Weight Watchers/ Healthy Choice frozen entree meals
- Lean red meats (tenderlions, sirlions, AAA cut's, extra lean ground beef, sliced roast beef lunch meats, roast beef, beef tenderlion, beef pot roasts, etc ..)
- Lean pork's (ham steaks, sliced ham lunch meats, pork tenderlion, lean pork chops/ cuts, etc ..)
- Chicken- turkey breasts (skinless- white meat, grilled/ baked, stuffed, lean ground turkey, sliced turkey lunch meats, turkey sasuages, turkey bacon, turkey/ chicken roasts, etc ..)
- Fish (salmons/ canned white tunas/ shrimp/ scallops/ etc ..)
Hope i'v helped, goodluck!