How Can I Lose Weight As Quickly As Possible?
Topic: How Can I Lose Weight As Quickly As Possible?
November 21, 2019 / By Kathryn Question:
Okay so I'll give the basic information first :
I'm a girl , 12 years old , 13 on december 14. And I'm pretty tall like 5'4 at LEAST. I'm not really sure. Some say I'm 5'6 others say 5'3 oh well..
And I weigh 130 - 135 pounds. I know it's TOO MUCH. Though I don't look fat at all , I just want to lose weight for myself.
So.. ;;) How Can I Lose 30 pounds? And How long will it take? Thanks so much :)
By the way , I do move around a lot , we have gym once a week 1hour and 15min. And karate 1hour a week. Lots of cardio , we had karate today and it was an exam , 3 hours of cardio non - stop.
Okay so yeah thanks again :)
3rd person , Shut up pathetic moron. Look at yourself then come back and judge. Ugh.
Best Answers: How Can I Lose Weight As Quickly As Possible?
Hepsie | 3 days ago
It is not all that difficult to get accurate height and weight measurements. Why not put all your correct details into this calculator and you will at lest know where you stand:
Taking the mean of the ranges you have given a 12 year and 11 months old female who is 132.5 pounds and is 5 feet and 4.5 inches tall has a body mass index of 22.4, which is at the 84th percentile, and would indicate a healthy weight. Though admittedly at the upper end. Why not just take more exercise? You certainly do not need to lose 30lbs!
👍 114 | 👎 3
Did you like the answer? How Can I Lose Weight As Quickly As Possible?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy
👍 40 | 👎 -2
at a restaurant split your meal and eat only half meal and take the rest home if the quality is more
👍 38 | 👎 -7
Well since I have seen your responses to other peoples questions I have this to say to you:
Do not comment and use negative feedback to people when you yourself clearly have issues with your own weight.You need to grow up and stop being such a snobby little girl.How about instead of being nasty to other people you learn to be nice because you clearly have mental issues.I saw the comment you left on that girls page that weighed less than you lmao. you have no room to talk about being fat. At least that girl has balls enough to post pics of herself and ask peoples opinions when all you can do is hide behind a computer and bully people.That is why people kill themselves because little girls that act like pendejos that need to bring others down because they are unhappy with themselves.
Ps. You cant lose 30 pounds quick, google it stupid.
👍 36 | 👎 -12
How about you stop being rude to other people by posting nasty comments and maybe your karma will go back into balance which will help you lose weight and maybe even your terrible personality.
👍 34 | 👎 -17
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D