Topic: Diet Pills?
December 9, 2019 / By Toya Question:
I am on my fourth day of using "RapidSlim SX" w/ diet and exercise because I wanted to lose a quick 5-10 lbs before Halloween. I was wondering if anyone has used this product and how it worked for you. Or if anyone recommends any other weight-loss pill.
Sable | 10 days ago
FORGET Diet pills!
This is cheaper and safer-
1) Eat more steam food, lean meat, vegies and fruits
2) Cut out the junk food, soda drinks and snacks. Get rid of the junk food from the cupboards!
3) drink plenty of water / green tea
4) Exercise - look at combining weights and cardio into your program. you can look at alternating upper and lower body exercises without rest, say bicep curls, then lunges , rest and repeat. With cardio, try sprinting 100m, jog 100m and repeat.
Here's a review link to a program
5) Have 5-6 healthy meals a day(1 plate portions) to keep your body satisfied
6) if you have cravings drink water or eat fruits
here's an article to a healthy diet
7) have an action plan for long term goals, start off with small goals and increase it gradually over time.
8) form a support group. Make yourself accountable to someone like your parents/friends/relatives. Best yet, get them to participate in a healthy lifestyle.
Stop taking those pills immediately. The best way to lose weight is:
Decrease your calorie intake
Get your protein from lean meats, beans, low-fat dairy, and eggs.
Get your carbs from veggies, fruits, beans, low-fat dairy, and whole grains.
Start strength training 2-3 times weekly
Know that you will have set backs and slip ups.
Never give up.
To boost your metabolism drink more water, put hot sauce on your food, and sleep more.
The only pills that will help you lose weight are a multivitamin and green tea extract (standardized for EGCG).
save the kitchen and the dining room table for cooking and eating try not to use it as a place to do work or other activities or you may be tempted to eat more