Topic: fun ways to lose weight fast?
December 11, 2019 / By Phelim Question:
i just really want reach my goal of losing 50lbs in a a fun healthy way that i can do everyday and feel good about myself i just want to change my lifestyle
Maachah | 6 days ago
1) The very first thing u should keep in your mind and that is the extra weight u put on didn’t come in overnight so it is not possible and also unrealistic to take it off quickly. You have to show patience. Please remember learning to eat well and exercise is the only solution to long-term weight loss.
2) The 2nd important thing is that your body weight is controlled by the number of calories you eat and the number of calories you use each day. So, if you consume fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. You can do this by becoming more physically active or by eating less.
3) The 3rd important thing is never skip ur meal or go to a crash diet. Don’t ever try to starve urself. It is very important to understand that when you skip a meal or go on a crash diet, the result is that it slows your metabolism to conserve your energy. And when you lose weight too quickly for a few days, your body thinks it is threatened with starvation and goes into survival mode. It fights to conserve your fat stores. There fore keep in mind never try to skip ur meal, especially breakfast and always try to take food on time
4) Before starting any type of diet, weight yourself and note ur whole body measurement in a dairy. Then after every week weigh your self again and compare with earlier measurements and see how much weight u r losing. Record a goal that you can reach in one month that is 4 to 8 pounds less than you weigh now. Set a goal you know you can achieve.
Now some tips how to set ur diet plan.
5) Start taking your food with out any oil. Try to use boiled/steamed vegetables, meat, and lot of salad. U can eat fresh and raw fruits, boiled/steamed chicken or red meat too but no pork. Please note and put it in ur mind that nothing fried or oily.
6) No Junk Food, Potato & Sugar Please.
7) Drink at least 3 ltr of water daily. Make ur habit to drink water as much as u can. In this way you are not only flushing out toxins, you are also teaching your body that it no longer needs to store water. When you feel starving, drink it as much as u can. Pls remember water is a natural appetite suppressant.
8) Make you habit to use brown bread & sugar. Skimmed or low fat milk & yogurt.
9) First try to avoid any type of soft drink but if u want to taste some thing sweet then drink any soft drink (remember use regular one, no diet cola pls) once in a week
10) Make ur habit to eat once a day a vegetable soap or Thai soup (as ur dinner or lunch) But remember no corn flour in it.
11) Just look at your food portion. It is much better to eat several small meals a day (like 5-6 healthy meals a day) than eat either one or two or three huge meal a day.
12) The most important factor in any weight loss plan is how many calories you consume each day, and eating too few is the most common mistake. Divide ur diet into 5-6 healthy meals a day (1 plate size only)
13) One bowl of oatmeal can be taken as a break fast
14) Smoking & any kind of hard drink is not allowed in this diet.
15) Try to chew ur every food as much as u can, and then swallow it into ur stomach.
16) Watch out ur every drink and every single piece of ur food. Stay away from fatty foods, junk foods, synthetic foods, foods with preservatives and too much carbohydrate. Don’t try to take foods that are made of white flour for example white bread, cakes, pasta etc and food contain sugar such as cookies, ice cream, candy etc.
17) Remember after every 15 days you can take once in a while with a little treat any thing u like. But remember just a small portion. For example one small personal pizza or one small burger or small pastry.
18) Try to adopt some healthy timing. Early to rise and early to bed. No late sittings.
19) People usually want Quick and Easy result, we are all impatient. U have to be patient in terms of ur weight loss and never give up. Always keep in mind that slow and steady win the race.
20) At least take this diet for 3 to 6 months. When u feel that u have achieved ur desired weight then make this is as a Life Style change for ur entire life. Remember do not focus on just losing weight; try to concentrate on diet plan forever so that u will never have to loose weight again. Occasionally u can take junk food too.
21) You have to keep in mind that above plan is a not a quick thin program. Don’t try to deceive ur body. It will destroy your metabolism and in the future the proportion of gaining weight is much higher and easier than today.
22) Never ever go for any type of Diet pills or any drug which claim that it will reduce the weight quickly. Taking Diet pills will kill u.
23) Exercise: Rule-of -Thumb: remember the formula for weight loss and that is Diet= 70% Exercise= 30%. So remember exercise is must with every diet plan.. The best indoor exercise machine is tread mill. Run daily on tread mill for 30 mnts ~ one hour as per ur convenient. If you don’t have Tread Mill then best indoor Exercise is skipping.
24) Start your exercising slo
Originally Answered: Ways to lose weight fast?
What im about to tell you is my "secrets". I say its secret because its the "healthy way" to lose weight, which people go for more fad diets when this actually works when you stick to it. I lost 30 pounds last summer with these things I did.
What you might not understand is that ANY other way will NOT work and you will gain it all back in no time. If you want to lose the weight and keep it off, this advice is for you!
-Exercises to do throughout the day-
Pump up the music and dance!! (I do this, gosh it burns calories)
-squats ALL these exercises done together in a routine will give you results
-Drink a lot of water consistently throughout the day.
-excercise in the morning, as this will help boost your metabolism.
-exercise at least 30-45 mins 3-5 times a week :)
-eat balanced meals, LOTS of fruits and veggies, lean protein.
-stop going out to eat if you already do. It's nothing but junk. Home made meals are best and then for sure you know exactly what your eating!
-switch from white bread to whole wheat bread. Makes a big difference in your nutrition and health :)
-When your craving a certain "junk" food like chips or ice cream, put a little bit in a bowl and have some. If you don't you will be craving it so bad you will binge on anything you can get your hands on.
- like above ^ just put anything you eat into a small bowl/plate. It helps portion!
- Be motivated. Put a picture or clothing piece that motivates you on your fridge, door, or anywhere you'll see it. You can do it!!
-only weigh yourself once a week the same day, everyday will get you too frustrated with not dramatic results.
-measure your body with a measuring tape and record it to keep track. It's easier to check your inches lost!
-eat around 1,200 - 1,500 calories a day. Burn off extra 300-500 calories, and you could lose 1-2 pounds a week!
-Buy green tea or green tea tablets, as this SLIGHTLY helps boost your metabolism.
-get the app MyFitnessPal. It's awesome TRUST ME!! If you can't, just use an online. Calorie counter.
-don't listen to what anyone says if they bring you down. Your beautiful and will lose weight and prove it to anybody, but most importantly yourself!
Cut the soda out immediately,
I have fun drinking water all day
eat healthier whole grain breads
good luck reaching your goal
oh, and walk more and work your heart out
tired of eating your salad on a plate fill a whole wheat pita with salad and a splash of lemon for a twist
switch from pouring your cereal straight from the box to using a measuring cup to cut your cereal calorie count in half