Topic: How to lose weight quickly?
December 11, 2019 / By Cressida Question:
Before you say anything, I go to the gym three times a week so am doing a decent amount of exercise!
I just can't stop eating. I try, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm working on it, and when there's no chocolate or anything in the house then I can't just sit there and eat and that's a good thing...
But is there anything I can do alongside exercise and TRYING not to eat so much rubbish that can help me lose some weight, even if just a little?
Thanks for any help, I'm really self conscious about it :(
Betsy | 4 days ago
this tips is long but it help me a lot i hope it help u too!
cardio exercise and eating breakfast fruits, whole grain cereals and egg-white are great options help boost metabolism which help lose weight faster & burn more calories so eat egg in every morning omelet or boiled etc..to get protein which important for your body for losing weight
stay way from junk food, fries
Do 30 minutes of cardio training [dancing, jogging, aerobics, yoga , running, bicycle, swimming, kick boxing ... ] and 30 minutes of strength train [weights, arms, setup, crunches for abs, legs workout and stretches]
workout 3-6 times on week. 30min or 1-2 hours
# Walk 30 minutes a day ?no excuses
# dont set watch TV or computer more than 2 hours stay active.
# Be aware when you eating dont eat front TV, Eat when you are hungry & eat slowly
# Restock your kitchen with healthy food
# dont skip meals eat every 4 hours & eat 3 healthy small meals & 2 healthy snacks instead 3 big meals
# Eat when you are hungry & eat slowly, chew more!
# Reduce portions by using smaller plates & bowls (9 inch diameter instead of 11+ inch)
# Eat 9 handfuls of vegetables more than fruits each day also eat 1 small handful nuts
# you have to learn about calories you should take, look & learn label on sodium,sugar,fat,carb,calorie and read ingredients
# Avoid trans fat in label (Avoid partially hydrogenated oils,Shortening, palm kernel oil and coconut oil) and saturated fats at all cost
# Avoid white food such as enriched wheat flour/white flour (white bread and rice, potatoes,white starches - white pasta, crackers, cakes,donuts,pizza ,and simple sugar, including high fructose corn syrup. Sugar, sugar, sugar. The #1 killer for trying to lose belly fat, get a 6 pack, or achieving that flat, tight, sexy stomach. Avoid high fat foods (butter,margarine, cheese, milk ) go for low fat
try to avoid processed or refined carbohydrates
# Drink one or two glasses of water before a meal to help fill you stomach with fewer food calories
# Eat less fat ,sugar and your sodium (salt) recommends less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium daily梩hat s about 1 teaspoon of salt. our bodies needs (about 1,500 milligrams) .
#Fifteen percent of your calories should come from protein, 25 to 35 percent from fat and the rest from carbohydrates.
# Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat and nonfat dairy, legumes, fish and lean meat should all be incorporated into your diet.
# Soybean, canola, olive, safflower, sunflower and corn oil are all healthy oils you should use when cooking and preparing foods.
Also, cooking medium heat is ideal but oil alone is not recommended.
# All fresh vegetables and fruits, such as green leafy vegetables and greens, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, tomatoes, etc. Eat plenty of fiber-rich vegetables (dark leafy greens梘ood; corn--not so good), beans (all of them), and fruit (apples, pears, peaches, and berries have a lower GI than tropical fruits, like papaya and mangoes).
# Complex Carbohydrates
* Whole grains, pastas and cereals, brown rice, whole wheat bread, oats, millet, barley, kasha, cornmeal, polenta, etc.
# Stop eating 2-3 hours before bed time & dont eat carbs on dinner and sleep night 8 hours,
# Fill up 25-30 grams of fiber.
#Drink plenty of water before, during & after workout it increase your muscle tone is also important to lose weight keep hydrated, drink 8 glasses of water
# dont eat under than 1,200 calories
# if you take in more calories than you burn through daily activity and exercise you ll gain weight__regardless of whether those calories come from good natural foods or bad processed meals. it,s that simple: Eat less exercise more,
Best Fats; Monounsaturated Fat Foods
* Avocado * Oil (canola, olive, peanut, sesame) * Olives (all)
* Nuts * Peanut butter, old-fashioned * Sesame seeds
Good Fats: Polyunsaturated Fat Foods
* Margarine (first ingredient is polyunsaturated oil)
* Mayonnaise (regular or reduced-fat)
* Nuts (walnuts) * Poultry
* Oil (corn, safflower, soybean, cottonseed)
* Salad dressing (regular & reduced-fat)
* Seeds (pumpkin, sunflower) * Liquid Vegetable Oil * Eggs * Meat
Bad Fats:Saturated Fats ( no more than 7% saturated fats)
* Bacon & bacon grease * Cheese * Milk
* Butter (stick, whipped, reduced-fat) * Eggs
* Coconut Oil * Cream * Cream cheese
* Ice cream * Lard & salt pork * Palm kernel oil * Cocoa Butter
Good Luck and Take care :-)
Bad Fats: Trans Fats (no more than 1% trans fats)
look in ingredients Partially Hydrogenated Fats or Shortening
* Margarine (stick) * Nondairy creamers * Baked Goods
* Fired Foods * Also Found in Naturally In Meat & Dairy Products In Small Amount
Weight that is quickly lost is not weight that will stay off for the long run. You need to get in a routine. Try finding a time of day where you can exercise at least one hour every day. Write down your progress. Also write down exactly what you eat. When you can analyze what you put on paper it really jumps out at you how many calories you can cut out of your diet. Also, when you are writing what you eat down you will feel like you are cheating yourself if you are constantly writing down bad snack foods. It will help you curve your food cravings. Once you do something for about 14 days it becomes habit, making it much easier to to exercise and eat properly. Plus you could think about the long term effects of being obese are. Your life expectancy is shorter and you are more likely to have a heart attack or stroke. If you really want to change you have to do it in the long run. Try having a goal of losing 2 pounds a week witch is fairly manageable. If you successfully do that you could lose up to 84 pounds in a year! that's a huge improvement. Just try to focus on long term. Write things down, and if you really want to lose weight you will be successful.
B-6 vitamins do amazing things for your appetite. It's for energy and metabolism, but what it does for me is suppress my appetite. Definitely give it a try! You will not be as hungry as you are, and when you do eat, you won't even want to snack in-between meals. By the time you are ready to eat your next meal, you won;t feel the need to eat such a big portion.
Here's some other things you can try to lose weight that worked for me (and kept it off):
1. Try Lean Cuisines. Not only do they taste good, but they have a huge variety of meals, plus a lot of good deals. If one doesn't fill you up, eat two! they are low enough in fat and calories you won't have to feel guilty.
2. ALWAYS eat breakfast...no excuses about "my stomach hurts in the morning" or " I'm not hungry in the morning." Force feed yourself for breakfast, you will be amazed at how you will maintain a lower weight simply by adding this as a meal everyday.
3. Before you eat your main course, eat sides of your favorite veggies or fruits first, then go to the main meal. If you can fill up on the healthy stuff first, you won't feel the need to finish a 12 inch sandwich, or the need to eat 4 slices of pizza instead of 2.
4. RUN! lol. I know you said you work out, but what kind of workouts? By going for a real run, rather then just hitting the treadmill or using other workouts, you will see the pounds shed day by day. I would start off at 2-3 days a week, 20-30 min. Then build yourself up to more days/time for running. Not only will your body fat decrease, your muscle will tone beautifully in a month or so. I NEVER ran, but somehow got the discipline to. I LOVE the results on my calves, thighs, and even abs and arms :) Give real running a try!
Follow at least one part of this advice, and you will achieve were you want to be!
it would help if we knew a little bit more about your body type since not everyones the same. u cud try sports like boxing and wrestling, because u sweat out a lot. hitting the gym could work but its not the only way. the way i workout, i see that opportunities for progress are in dieting, getting mentally stronger, conditioning, and doing some sort of sport. also make sure u get enough sleep. theres so much you can do with this, so just try to have fun with it and be patient :] good luck
you should eat 300 calories less then what you do every day. And in about 2 weeks you could loose 10 pounds. Try chewing gum helps too ,reduces cravings.