how to lose weight quickly.?
Topic: how to lose weight quickly.?
November 21, 2019 / By Murdock Question:
Im already worried :\
But im 12 , 160 inches, and 116 pounds :L
I used to be thin,but then i became homeschooled and started gaining weight.
i have a belly now, TRUST ME, not that big, but i have a belly.
i want to lose weight but i dunno how.
I cant go running,because its like an oven outside.
What home exercises can i do to lose weight?
Please dont tell me ' your too young to lose weight '
But i only need to lose 8 kg.
another question if i lose 8 kg will my skin sag? D:
But anyway,what exercises can i do to lose weight?
Ive lost 2 kg. idk how, but im happy.
Best Answers: how to lose weight quickly.?
Kendrick | 2 days ago
Im not an expert on this, but ill try and help and tell you what i know. :)
Well for home exercise, there are push ups and sit ups but if you cant to them you can do the girl push ups and mini sit ups, DONT OVERDO IT just do as much as you can handle. Erm if you have a wii fit that is a fun way to loose weight, and fitness dvds really do help. Also running on the spot helped for me :L
People think that to loose weight you have to eat less, but that's completely NOT TRUE. Still eat as much as your normally do, but eat less juice, crisps, chocie, fizzy pop, chips sweets etc, and more water veg etc :) Try smoothies, they are really nice and are healthy if you dont like water that much like me :D And making it is kinda fun.
My number one tip is think positive! Dont think about how much you have to lose think about how much you've lost, also if your happy your more likely to lose weight.
Hope i helped :) Your skin wont sag trust me! x
👍 272 | 👎 2
Did you like the answer? how to lose weight quickly.?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
Quick weight loss usually means quick weight gain (afterwards). I suggest a healthy diet and exercise regimen. There is one way though, if you really need to lose weight quickly. I highly recommend Eat Weight Off (http://bit.ly/bW5u0P). They have a fat flushing plan that lets you lose 14 pounds in two days. I personally haven't tried that, but I do take on the emergency diet plan once in a while when I have to lose a few pounds in a week. Good luck!
👍 120 | 👎 -2
Here are a few suggestions to aid you shed pounds: Diet: As I am certain you realize already, lessen on all fatty meals, drink eight glasses of water in keeping with day, consume five fruit/veg in keeping with day and prefer low fats choices. You might take a look at becoming a member of a membership similar to weight watchers as this may increasingly deliver you plenty of vitamin plans and aid you to stick influenced. Exercise! : You must 'undertaking' for a whole twenty mins at a time, 5 days a week to stick at a healthful weight. Remember, do not over-do it and undoubtedly do not attempt to shed pounds too speedily. The extra speedily you do it, the extra speedily you set it again on. Also, it isn't well so that you can simply 'instantly' begin exercise vigorously. Do it slowly and that method you are going to be competent to hold it up and no longer positioned the load again on. The fine undertaking for burning energy is aerobic-cardio. Jogging, biking, poer-strolling, swimming, cardio dancing or ordinary cardio workout routines. However, force-coaching could also be primary to expand muscle-fats ratio. Exercise does burn energy but it surely takes a whilst to lose a million pound of weight! However, undertaking is principal to hold weight reduction and hold your frame at top potency. Thought you could discover this priceless: Type of Exercise - Calories/hour Sleeping fifty five Eating eighty five Sewing eighty five Knitting eighty five Sitting eighty five Standing one hundred Driving one hundred ten Office Work one hundred forty Housework, mild a hundred and sixty+ Golf, with trolley a hundred and eighty Golf, with out trolley 240 Gardening, planting 250 Dancing, ballroom 260 Walking, 3mph 280 Table Tennis 290 Gardening, hoeing and so on. 350 Tennis 350+ Water Aerobics four hundred Skating/blading 420+ Dancing, cardio 420+ Aerobics 450+ Bicycling, mild 450+ Jogging, 5mph 500 Gardening, digging 500 Swimming, energetic 500+ Cross nation ski desktop 500+ Hiking 500+ Step Aerobics 550+ Rowing 550+ Power Walking six hundred+ Cycling, studio 650 Squash 650+ Skipping with rope seven hundred+ Running seven hundred+ Hope this is helping :) x
👍 119 | 👎 -6
eat four meals with chopsticks instead of a fork slowing down can help you consume about 25 fewer calories per meal
👍 118 | 👎 -10
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D