How to lose weight quickly.?
Topic: How to lose weight quickly.?
December 13, 2019 / By Alison Question:
I know diet and exercise are key!! well i want to know about different easier ways to lose weight and if ur going to give me the whole losing weight fast is unhealthy save ur time. any info would be great!!
Best Answers: How to lose weight quickly.?
Ur | 9 days ago
Reduce your intake of pork. Pork is not something that can help you to lose weight. So the lesser pork you eat the better chances you have of losing weight. And remember that pork includes the pork products as well, things like bacon, ham and sausages.
👍 226 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? How to lose weight quickly.?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to lose weight quickly?
You can actually lose weight extremely quickly without altering your diet too much.
- Only drink water! no sugar drinks or fruit juices, just water. If your a high tea drinker, then just take the sugar out.
- Cut out all 'starchy' carbs; these can be found in potatoes, chips, bread,pasta an rice
- Exercise in the morning before you eat breakfast. They might sound like a pain but it's highly effective because your burning fat without consuming anything over the past 8/9 hours. Exercise should include 20 minutes of cardio like swimming, cycling or jogging. Then spend 10 minutes strength training.
do these 3 steps and you will notice result fast.
good luck :)
1. First start by getting up earlier than usual. Around 5:30 AM to do some of you workouts. Getting up early shocks your metabolism because the body needs more energy to get going. Right? This will start your system on the road to weight loss. That early start with about 10 minutes of stretching. Have a cup of coffee to get the blood going also.
2. Do all the sit-ups you can. Just do them. 15 or 20 whatever, we don't have a lot of time to work with. Rest 1 minute repeat, do this for 6 sets. Already you are breathing hard and feel worn, because the body is working extra hard at being up earlier and then going right into exercise. If the early morning hour lets you get your cardio in, go ahead and do it. 30 minutes.
3. Diet. Cut all current meal portions in half, just cut them in half, nothing fancy or complicated, CUT IN HALF! Cut out all bread products, all gravies, candies, chips, night snacks, etc. If you crave at night eat a banana, other fruit or best a non-fat yogurt. There are some tasty ones out there.
4. In the evening do another 6 sets of sit-ups maxing out each set. Cardio again. The trick is to stay with getting up earlier. Yes it’s hard, that’s why it is so effective. Why do you think the Army gets up so early, it is intense training to the max.
👍 90 | 👎 6
Phen375 Is a pure synthetic fat burner appetite suppressant, within 2 weeks an average of 10lbs is lost with the majority of users, up to 6 weeks shows an average result of 25lbs with larger built persons losing even more.
This product can be used by both by regular people looking to lose weight and create body transformations, and also athletes who find this extreme fat burning product a huge help in keeping weight down consistently and the huge amounts of extra energy delivered from the product to help whilst in training.
👍 82 | 👎 3
When you do notice a change, reward yourself. When I say reward I do not mean go for some goodies like chocolates or sweets. Maybe you could go for a movie or buy yourself something like a new dress or a trinket. This is something that can keep you going. It is a good idea to save on the money that you wanted to spend on ice creams and chocolates and then treat your self to something more substantial.
👍 74 | 👎 0
think ahead to how youll eat and exercise on the weekends its easy to get too relaxed on saturdays and sundays but healthy living is a 7 day a week endeavor
👍 66 | 👎 -3
fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process
👍 58 | 👎 -6
Snap a photo of yourself once a week to know progress that will also increase your confidence level
👍 50 | 👎 -9
try to have a little lean protein with each meal as protein tends to be more satisfying than carbs or fats
👍 42 | 👎 -12
Originally Answered: how do i quickly lose weight?
When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.
If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which
will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow
underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without
exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For
diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food
after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on
your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If
you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey
cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your
diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to
calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,
start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the
most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a
lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,
disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target
your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a
bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you
to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).