Topic: `What are fast ways to lose weight?
January 22, 2020 / By Aleric Question:
I've been going to the gym 4 times a week (only can manage that) for about 3 months now and cut down on fatty foods and snacking but my weight doesn't seem to be shifting I still have a belly I'm going to a sweet 16 party on the 28th November and I would like to lose at least a few pounds before the party can you give me any tips nothing seems to be working and this is annoying and getting me down, thanks. xx
Tamera | 7 days ago
Fastest way I found to lose weight without risking health is to go on a very low-carb diet. You can lose up to 4 - 5 lbs a week if you stick to 15 carbs a day. You'll be grouchy for about a week, and maybe have a headache for the first day or two, but then your body becomes accustomed to burning fat for fuel instead of sugars. Drink lots of water, and use your few carbs in greens and nuts - the only downside to low carb is constipation.
The goal is to eat normally, just healthy foods.
1. Eat about 6 small complete meals throughout the day (fish, almonds, walnuts, and lean proteins in general, plenty of raw fruits and vegetables, and complex multigrain carbohydrates) spaced out about every 2-3 hours. Consume between 1500-2500 calories a day.
2. Do NOT starve yourself, do NOT binge eat.
3. Be as active as you can; nothing to do for 10 minutes? Knockout 10 elevated push-ups.
4. Eat some spicy foods; take a decent amount of vitamin C, and drink between a half-gallon and a whole gallon of WATER a day.
5. No more soda. Ever.
6. If you do drink coffee, drink it black.
7. Do at least 35 minutes of cardio straight at least once a day, at least three times a week, more if you are not trying to put on muscle.
8. Do a large amount of full body exercises whenever possible (Jumping Jacks, Pull-ups, Chin ups, dips, squats, hanging leg raises, hanging knee raises, back raises, glute ham raises, burpees)
9. Get at least 6 hours of sleep a night, but no more then 9.
10. Avoid anything deep-fried, white bread, sprinkles, and any refined sugar.
if you re trying to lose weight with your significant other pack each others lunches the lunchbox surprises will keep the both of you motivated
get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work
fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process
At a restaurant split your meal and eat only half meal and take the rest home if the quality is more
get familiar with quinoa a wonderful grain thats easy to cook and goes great with sauteed vegetables or mushrooms
Originally Answered: What is some fast ways to lose weight?
Don't get on the diet rollercoaster. Think of fitness and weight as a lifestyle choice. Any weight that is lost through "fast track" dieting is almost always gained back (plus some). Commit to a healthy diet, low in sugar, high in natural whole foods and plenty of water. Exercise at least 3-4 times per week, and do it for the joy of movement, not for the "I have to get to such-and-such weight". Mental and emotional balance about weight is important. If you are in a state of resistance, struggling to lose weight, trying to avoid eating this and that, fighting the pounds, that mindset in and of itself will create a battle you can't win. A flat stomach comes from several factors - one that many people don't talk about is posture. Holding it in and up as you sit and stand will train it into a flatter position. Never hunch or slouch forward. If you are watching TV, get an exercise ball and sit on that, rolling yourself backward several times to work your abs. In bed, laying flat on your back, place your hands on your lower belly, then left your head gently and lift one leg at a time, focusing on flattening your belly and feeling the muscles in your abdomen. Best of luck to you!