am i fat ?
Topic: am i fat ?
June 16, 2019 / By Autumn Question:
im 5 foot 7 inc r 67 inc and weigh 154 pounds am i fat !!!Im goin to lose weight i just dont know how do u think im fat ??
Best Answers: am i fat ?
Abbygale | 6 days ago
I am 5'7" also and I recently started weight watchers. When I started I was 158.9 lbs and everyone thought I was silly for even wanting to lose weight but I thought I needed to. Since I joined 2 months ago I've lost 10 lbs. I feel much better and I think I look much better, even though 10 lbs isn't a huge amount. In fact, I bought a medium dress the other day. I guess my answer to you is that no, technically I do not think you are fat, but it all depends on how you feel about yourself. If you do not want to go on any diet and exercise plan do not let someone talk you into it. However, if you do, I can tell you by experience that a few pounds make a world of difference on one's self esteem and think how much more fun shopping is going to be!
👍 140 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? am i fat ?
Share with your friends
Yep, you're a little heavy.
There is no magic weight-loss pill, supplement, fad diet, or juice. The ONLY way to lose weight is to consume less calories than you burn. Brad Pitt didn’t get cut for Fight Club by drinking green tea, and you won’t either.
Walk for 30 minutes every day, including weekends, Mondays, and Fridays. Do at least 30 minutes of weight training each week. Do 60 minutes of additional, higher intensity cardio each week.
Cut back on the foods you eat with high fat and high sugar content. Eat only single servings (read the label) with less than 3 grams trans fat and 3 grams sugars. Throw out all of your ice cream, chips, cookies, cheese, fried foods, bacon, and candy.
Eat breakfast, and eat five small meals per day instead of three big meals. Don’t starve yourself during the day, but if you don't wake up famished, then you ate too much the day before. Stop eating at least two hours before you go to bed.
Get 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night. Turn off the TV and the computer. Sleep is vitally important.
Don't consume alcohol—alcohol is nothing more than empty calories with no nutritional value. Some people will argue that alcohol has some health benefits when consumed in moderation—I’m not debating that—but we’re talking about weight loss here. Quit whining and lay off the booze if you want to lose the belly.
Drink lots of water, then drink more. Not tea, not Gatorade, not milk. Water. If your urine isn’t almost clear, then you need to drink more water.
👍 50 | 👎 3
What should be the weight depends on the height of the person. Your height is 5feet 7 inches so this 154 pounds is OK for you. You are not at all fat. Don't worry.
👍 45 | 👎 0
Firstly what is your perception of you? and secondly to help you with any weight loss here is my input ....
I've worked with hundreds of people who were interested in losing weight. Over the years I started to notice that the people who were successful at losing weight and maintaining that loss, had several traits in common. If your goal is to be successful at losing weight and keeping it off, my suggestion would be to make these traits your own;
1. They make aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging, or swimming part of their DAILY life. They realize that DAILY activity is absolutely critical to their success. They are committed to exercising just about every day for the rest of their lives. It's not a chore for them.
2. They either naturally enjoy the exercise they do and they make it enjoyable. For example, many of them enjoy walking in the beautiful outdoors, or if they don't, they make it enjoyable by listening to music or taped books, exercising with a friend, or perhaps by varying their route or the type of exercise they do.
3. They don't smoke. I have seen very few smokers who were successful at weight loss.
4. They are typically early risers and get their exercise done first thing in the morning.
5. They don't weigh themselves every day.
6. They have an incredible desire to lose weight and be healthy. But, they don't just talk about it - lots of people do that. They actually walk the talk. They are willing to do what it takes to get where they want to be. This gets them through the tough times when they feel like giving up and their friends are in the same mind set.
7. They don't fall for the latest fad diet and they are resolved to the fact that their weight loss will take time. They're not constantly looking for short cuts.
8. They realize that their body functions best and is healthiest when it's getting the naturally healthy stuff - fruits, veggies, and whole grains. They concentrate on eating these with very limited added fat and sugar.
9. They prepare most of their own meals and usually bring their lunch to work.
10. They weight train two to three days per week to maintain muscle tone and elevate their basal metabolic rate.
11.(Bonus) They usually have a great big smile on their face! They know that it may be very tough at times, but they also know that they are slowly but surely reaching the goals they've worked for. That feels great!
So what are you waiting for Go for it - YOU can do it!
👍 40 | 👎 -3
Thats actually a normal body weight for someone as tall as you. So I dont think you're fat at all.
👍 35 | 👎 -6