Topic: lose weight fast?
June 20, 2019 / By Ashley Question:
Ok, so im gonna quit the drugs (sweet mary jane) and for the next two weeks i am going to exercise like crazy! The summer is over and the fun must stop. College is approaching and i want to lose weight. I am proud of my self that i want to do this. so don't bring me down with the drug thing. (ive heard countless stories that when smoking ganja and then exercising would increase the heart beat and thus speed up metabolism in theory. But lets not talk bout that. Im rambling away.
But thats not my point. Im overweight by far, and NEED to shed these pounds in order to live my life.... or im afraid the drugs will get worse.
sooooo......to the point, If i were to drink Slim fast like 2-3 times a day 1 can per serving. and were to exercise for an hour each day. for 2+weeks. Would i see a major difference? or am i wasting my time? i want to lose 20-60 lbs. im 300lb now and 18 and want to change my life!
So please no flaming. Im serious and want serious answers.
Zerah | 2 days ago
Easiest way to lose weight fast and safely is to cut your calorie intake by eating more on fiber, fruits and vegetables. You'll feel full with fewer calories on them. Fruits, vegetables and fibers are packed with nutrients but less on calories.
I lost 10 pounds in just 2 months using these tips.
Here are Tips to help speed up your metabolism plus help you lose weight without being miserable. they worked for me =)
"Taking the time to relax and savor food increases calorie and fat-burning power by up to 30%", mainstains Marc David, author of The Slow Down Diet( Healing Arts Press, 2005).
The reason: Savoring stimulates the cephalic phase digestive response, or "brain phase" of digestion, which then sets up a slimming chain of events. First, it signals the hypothalamus, the brain's emotion-and-appetite-control center, to trigger the release of the metabolism-reviving thyroid hormone and the pleasure neurochemical cholecystokinin (CCK). In turn, CCK hinders production of the stress hormone cortisol, a known cause of fat accumulation.
1. Outsmart Snack Attacks for 4 hours and Lose Weight
Savoring Berries can oustmart snack attacks for 4 hours and help you shed 5% of your body weight in 6 months. The credit goes to dozens of blood sugar stabilizing antioxidants. Bluberries are so packed with them, just a half cup daily can boost your blood levels by 100%.
2. Fill up on Fiber and Lose Weight Fast
Fill up on Fiber - Foods rich in fiber will make you feel satisfied and help curb your appetite, helping you to lose weight fast and safely - so make sure to pack your diet with fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
3. Boost fat-burning metabolic rate by 50% by sipping coffee
Sipping coffee before a meal can supress appetite by 35%, plus boost fat-burning metabolic rate by 50%, according to extensive research at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. The study-proven dose : 250 mg of caffeine daily, taken either in supplement form or by sipping to cups of coffee or 4 cups of tea.
4. Lose Weight just by eating Yogurt
Yogurt is a calcium-rich food. Research links calcium with lower cortisol production, and it has been proven that women who increase they're intake lose up to 40% more weight than calcium avoiders.
Plus Yogurt has live microorganisms which helps proper digetion and absorption of nutrients we take. Make sure to get yogurts that says "with live microorganisms in labels/packages".
5. Try this Hunger-Taming Trick
Cut fat and you'll cut cravings. Consuming a high-fat diet may supress your body's natural satiety signals, according to a new study from Pennsylvania State University. Animals who'd been consuming a diet rich in fat ended up eating 40% more of a high-calorie snack than those on average diets. Keep your fat intake to less than 30% of total calories.
6. Feel full on less food.
Apples are rich in pectin, a soluble fiber that slows the digestive process, so you'll feel full on less food.The result: You'll eat just enough food to make you happy, reducing calorie intake.
7. Studies suggest people pursuing a healthy weight could lose more weight and burn more fat by including 24 ounces a day of low fat or fat-free milk in their reduced-calorie diet, instead of 8 ounces or less.
8. Speed fat burn with Cranberries.
The ascorbic acid in cranberries helps thin liver bile, making it easier for the organ to emulsify fat so so it can be quickly flushed out of the system rather than stored in cells.
9. Boost your protein intake and lose almost a pound a week without hunger.
You can try protein smoothies. Packed with nutrients and low in calories, smoothies are a fast, easy and great tasting way to achieve good health.
You can find a wide collection of healthy fruit smoothies at : http://fruitsmoothierecipe.bravehost.com
By boosting your protein intake from the typical 15% of total calories to 30%, you may be able to cut your daily calorie intake by 440-enough to lose almost a pound a week without hunger, according to a recent University of Washigton study. "A high-protein diet appears to fool the brain into thinking you've eaten more than you have," says the study's lead author, Scott Weigle, M.D., a professor of endocrinology at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Stick with lean protein rather than high-fat, artery clogging meat and dairy products. For breakfast, use low-fat milk instead of water in your oatmeal and sprinkle nuts on top. Eat plenty of beans, fish and skinless chicken breast.
10. To counteract a binge, keep your body's fat-burning furnace running on full blast by drinking Green Tea.
Green Tea contains caffeine and the antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) , which is proven to boost metabolic rate. In fact, in a recent 3 month study, participants who took Green Tea extract lost 4.6% of their body weight without changing their diet. To get the benefit, drink at least 3 cups a day.
Whenever I ate too much, I just drink green tea and I don't have to worry gaining weight.
11. Speed weight loss and double energy levels by eating Coconuts.
This tropical treats contain medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), a unique fat that is shuttled straight to the liver and immediately burned for fuel. Research shows this little detour revs metabolic rate by up to 50%, speeding weight loss and doubling energy levels
Plus my favorite tip : Before you eat, drink a glass of water. This will help you feel fuller without additional calories (water has no calories). And Satisfy sweet cravings and keep your stomach full longer by eating all-natural fruits.
More of these Fast Weight Loss Tips Safely from:
http://www.medicalfactsandfallacy.bravehost.com/healthy_eating5.html - great tips really
Originally Answered: healthy or not. i want to lose weight fast. very very fast. i'm gross and fat. i want it gone. 10pts!?
Here are some good ideas:
1. Do something that gets your heart rate up a bit like, walking, running, biking, and swimming.
2. Eat Whole, Organic foods like: Broccoli, Cabbage, Organic Brown Rice, Beans, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Apples, and other fruits and vegetables in their Natural State.
3. Avoid eating corn, white bread, white rice, white potatoes, candy, sodas, chips, and anything else that you already know you shouldn’t be eating.
4. Drink clean water as your beverage of choice. Avoid Fruit drinks and fruit juices (unless YOU juice them yourself)
5. Stop smoking, drinking beer & wine, and drinking coffee.
6. Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
7. Hang out with people who want to be healthy.
8. Avoid anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup.
9. Look into taking a multi-vitamin.
Tone up the muscles:
1. Join a gym and get a trainer.
2. If you’re short on cash, start a light stretching & yoga regimen.
3. Do push-ups, and light dumbbell curls for the upper body.
4. As I said above, walk, run, swim, and or bike
5. Take an aerobics class, a yoga class, or some other fitness class.
6. Join the local YMCA.
7. Buy or borrow this book by Bill Pearl called GETTING STRONGER.
In the book, he describes everything you need for a great fitness plan.
8. Crunches & Curl ups for the abs.
1. Get a friend to talk to each day about your feelings.
2. If you have some money or insurance, get a counselor to talk to.
3. Learn how to meditate.
4. Join a support group for the issue you’re dealing with.
5. Ask your Higher Self (or God) for guidance.
6. Start keeping a diary or journal about your feelings & thoughts.
7. Write a ‘gratitude’ list every night.
8. Do something that makes you happy each day like: listen to your favorite music, draw, paint, write, or anything creative.
9. Do something for someone else who needs help.
10. If the above suggestions don't improve your mental health, talk with your therapist about the possibility of taking some medication.
11. Check out the book FEELING GOOD by David Burns.
Take care of yourself
Ephedra diet pills are scientifically proven to melt fat and raise metabolism without diet or exercise. I would recommend the Black Ice ephedra even though they have more of a selection with free shipping:
no i don't think this will be very effective. it sounds kind of unhealthy. since you're off to college, i really recommend the book "the Dorm Room Diet" by Daphne oz. it's very helpful and it's long term and helps you lead a healthy lifestyle even while you're really busy and partying in college. it really helped me. i lost 10 pounds in 2 months with it! good luck :)
Don’t focus on your imperfections, spotlight your best bits. Smaller waist? Belt it in. Beautiful bust? Lower the neckline. Well developed butt? Rock tight jeans. Captivating legs? Show ‘em off. It’s really that simple.
if you really want to lose your weight don't worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details view the website
Originally Answered: I need to lose weight fast and get a toned body fast!?
I have lost a total of 120 pounds so far.
I lost 105 pounds in my first 6 months. Here is how I did it.
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.
It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me.
Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!
A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.
Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page
Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk.