16 year old drinking Slimquick diet pills.?
Topic: 16 year old drinking Slimquick diet pills.?
June 25, 2019 / By Asenath Question:
My sister is 16 and she just bought the Slimquick diet pill.is that good for her?I know she knows it says not for under 18, but shes still trying to do them.What are side effects of that?Should i be worried?
Best Answers: 16 year old drinking Slimquick diet pills.?
Zelophehad | 8 days ago
never ever try to take any pills to reduce ur weight it will kill u and destroy ur body and after some time u will be double as compare to now. what i suggest to reduce ur weight thru good diet exercises plan. i can suggest u some tips
Below are the few Quick Steps towards a Healthier Diet.
1) The very first thing u should keep in your mind and that is the extra weight u put on didn’t come in overnight so it is not possible and also unrealistic to take it off quickly. You have to show patience.
2) The 2nd important thing is that your body weight is controlled by the number of calories you eat and the number of calories you use each day. So, if you consume fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. You can do this by becoming more physically active or by eating less.
3) The 3rd important thing is never skip ur meal or go to a crash diet. Don’t ever try to starve urself. It is very important to understand that when you skip a meal or go on a crash diet, the result is that it slows your metabolism to conserve your energy. And when you lose weight too quickly for a few days, your body thinks it is threatened with starvation and goes into survival mode. It fights to conserve your fat stores. There fore keep in mind never try to skip ur meal, especially breakfast and always try to take food on time
4) Before starting any type of diet, weight yourself and note ur whole body measurement in a dairy. Then after every week weigh your self again and compare with earlier measurements and see how much weight u r losing. Record a goal that you can reach in one month that is 4 to 8 pounds less than you weigh now. Set a goal you know you can achieve.
Now some tips how to set ur deit plan.
5) Start taking your food with out any oil. Try to use boiled/steamed vegetables, meat, and lot of salad. U can eat fruits too and boiled/steamed chicken or red meat too but no pork. Please note and put it in ur mind that nothing fried or oily.
6) Try to chew ur every food for atleast 20 times. And then swallow it into ur stomach.
7) No Potato Please. It is strictly forbidden during this diet
8) No Junk Food Please.
9) Drink at least 3 ltr of water daily. Make ur habit to drink water as much as u can. Rather take a bottle of water with you all the time, when you feel starving, drink it as much as u can.
10) Make you habit to use brown bread.
11) use skimmed and low fat milk and yogurt
12) Sugar is strictly forbidden in this diet plan.
13) First try to avoid any type of soft drink but if u really wants to taste some thing sweet then drink any soft drink (but not cola), but just one glass once in a week.
14) Eat at least once in a day a vegetable soap or Thai soup ( as ur dinner or lunch), as much as u can but no corn flour in it.
15) Just look at your food portion. It is much better to eat several small meals a day (like 5-6 healthy meals a day) than eat either one or two or three huge meal a day.
16) if u feel hungry then divide ur diet into 5-6 healthy meals a day (1 plate size only)
17) one bowl of oatmeal can be taken as a break fast
18) No hard drink of any type is allowed in this diet.
19) Smoking strictly forbidden in this diet
20) Watch out ur every drink and every single piece of ur food. Stay away from fatty foods, junk foods, synthetic foods, foods with preservatives and too much carbohydrate. Don’t try to take foods that are made of white flour for example white bread, cakes, pasta etc and food contain sugar such as cookies, ice cream, candy etc.
21) Remember after every 15 days you can take once in a while with a little treat any thing u like. But remember just a small portion. For example one small personal pizza or one small burger or small pastry.
22) Try to adopt some healthy timing. Early to rise and early to bed. No late sittings.
23) People usually want Quick and Easy result, we all are impatient. You have to be patient in terms of your weight loss and never give up. Always keep in mind that slow and steady win the race.
24) At least take this diet for 3 to 6 months and when u feel that u have achieved your desired weight then make this is as a Life Style change for you entire life. Remember do not focus on just losing weight; try to concentrate on diet plan forever so that you will never have to loose weight again. But occasionally u can take other junk food too.
25) You have to keep in mind that above plan is a not a quick thin program. Don’t try to deceive ur body. It will destroy your metabolism and in the future the proportion of gaining weight is much higher and easier than today.
26) Never ever go for any type of Diet pills or any drug which claim that it will reduce the weight quickly. Taking Diet pills will kill.
27) Exercise: Rule-of -Thumb: remember the formula for weight loss and that is Diet= 70% Exercise= 30%. So remember exercise is must with every diet plan. Start your exercising slowly and gradually increase the intensity. Trying too hard at first can lead to injury. The best indoor exercise machine is tread mill. Run on tread mill for at least 30 mnts daily. Try to extend ur period for one hour. And if you don’t have this facility then best indoor Exercise is skipping.
👍 284 | 👎 8
Did you like the answer? 16 year old drinking Slimquick diet pills.?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What is anyone's experience trying the SlimQuick diet pills? Did you find them effective? side effects?
I took slimquick hoodia and was fine on them, I was jittery the first day but I took them with lots of additional caffeine which is no bueno to do. I did lose 10lbs within a few weeks(like 2-3) but I did exercise and cut out sweets completely. I didn't diet but I never do when I lose weight because I don't eat anything but chicken and fish as it is(and vegetables). They did cause me to have to use the restroom a lot more(doing the number that's more than 1 but less than 3 lol) but that was a side affect of the hoodia and fat blockers. I do plan on going back on them, well the extreme form that is(that one is for people who avidly work out as it is and is supposedly the strongest slimquick to date) just to lose my last 10-20 lbs that's being stubborn. Anyway, good luck with your paper and whatever weight loss goals you may have!
You can't just say "I'm not losing weight so I'm going to take weight loss pills." That's not the right attitude. If you're not losing weight, then your doing it wrong. Bump up that exercising to 6 days a week. You should be running or jogging and giving it all you got throughout the whole 45 minutes. Now, this is probably where you're going wrong. Your diet. You can eat healthy all you want, but what is most important is "calories in vs. calories out". You need to use more calories than you eat. So, this means you need to eat LESS. This doesn't mean you should go anorexic. Eat about 1,400 calories daily to keep your metabolism running. Stay away from processed foods. If you stick to this, you WILL lose weight. And just to clarify, diet pills DO NOT WORK. They make you lose weight, but not fat, all you lose is muscle glycogen and water, which won't make your body look any better.
👍 120 | 👎 6
I haven't ever looked into diet pills because I'm pretty sure that they're nothing that would be healthy, or work very well for that matter. I would be a little worried, but not overly so.. As long as she's somewhat matured she should be fine, they wouldn't go out selling poison.
👍 113 | 👎 4
get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work
👍 106 | 👎 2
muscle burns at least four times as many calories as fat does so try twenty minutes of strength straining two to three times a week
👍 99 | 👎 0
create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts fruits or sliced vegetables to help you avoid unhealthy temptations
👍 92 | 👎 -2
Originally Answered: Best diet pills for an eighteen year old?
In my line of work, it is easy to comfort eat, especially when there’s a deadline to meet and you’re under lots of stress. Finding time for the gym or cooking healthy food was not something I ever really found time to think about. I had never even realised that I’d become so large until someone I knew well, who I hadn’t seen me for a while no longer knew who I was.
Premium Acai Burn has just given me that added help and support to know that I can now lose and maintain my weight. Losing weight has made me feel so much more confident and I really go out of my way, to ensure I stay healthier, through my diet, healthy exercise and by taking Premium Acai Burn. I cannot recommend this product enough to you all! I feel and look ten years younger.
After doing a quick google search i found this which might interest you.
which has some discount to try premium acai burn.. go for it give it a shot!!