How can I lose belly fat quickly?
Topic: How can I lose belly fat quickly?
January 22, 2020 / By Headley Question:
I need to lose like 20 lbs in the next 2 months for a vacation Im going on.
What would you suggest I do? Diets? Workout?
Best Answers: How can I lose belly fat quickly?
Elijah | 9 days ago
Hi jamie gold
Choosing the best cardio exercises to lose abdomen fat in the fastest way possible can become something of a challenge. If you ask 5 people what their favorite cardiovascular workout is, you're likely to get 5 numerous answers. While enjoying yourself throughout your workout is very important to help you stay motivated on your goals, you need to select the right workouts in order to increase and accelerate your results.
Here are 5 of the top cardio exercises to lose abdomen fat. Do these and you will see fast results. I'm sure of it.
1. Running - This is the ultimate classic workout and one that never fails to deliver results. Running is a total body cardio workout and an intensive one at that. It's no wonder that running to lose abdomen fat is so successful. It burns a ton of calories and pushes your body. By adding an up-hill running segment to your workout and a sprinting segment, you'll be able to beyond doubt boost the fat burning results you will get from your running.
2. Rowing - The reason why I love rowing is that it's a strength and cardio workout rolled into one. You're working your back muscles all the time when you're rowing so you can expect to tone and shape your back and biceps as well as to burn a ton of body fat inside the process.
3. Swimming - There are a number of reasons why I love swimming:
- It challenges the body in an entirely numerous ways than running or walking does (and other dry land workout).
- It works your total body and it an awesome strength building activity (have you see how swimmers look?)
- It's a low impact sport so if you happen to have joint issues, swimming can be the sport for you to try out.
4. Kickboxing - This is an awesome cardio workout to lose abdomen fat. The movements are less repetetive than most workouts and they help you workout your muscles in new ways, the kind that traditional cardio really doesn't do. This is also an superb social activity so you may discover it a lot more motivating than other cardiovascular activities that tend to be performed on your own.
5. Jumping rope - The reason why I love this little workout is that it's easy to perform, does not require access to a gym, pool, before to sign up to a class. In addition, in just a few minutes of jumping, you're going to be feeling that you're straining like crazy. You can even do this at home if you have a porch otherwise a big enough room. Try out some rope jumping. You'll be sweating like crazy in minutes.
Remember that to lose the most abdomen fat you ought to also do strength training and follow a healthy and sensible diet plan.
For more killer fat burning cardio tips visit http://howtogetaflatterbellygetabs.blogspot.com/
👍 206 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? How can I lose belly fat quickly?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to lose belly fat QUICKLY?
take a good look at your diet try to eat small snacks throughout the day instead of big meals every time you get hungry, dinner not included, but still try not to stuff yourself. Also try not to eat much close to your bed time, like a good time is to stop eating after six, and if you get hungry eat a garden salad without ranch maybe try some Italian dressing or virgin olive oil, the reason is because you are not as active closer to bed and the calories and stuff that you take in will stay. Good exercises are hiking, jump rope, running, hula hoop like mentioned before and also try not to do the same exercise everyday cuz then your body will get too used to it and you won't get results as quickly. Like some other ppl that have answered you it may not get you perfect results in a month but you will see a difference. Again hiking and running is really really good, but try to mix it up a bit. =] really hope it works. Good luck
Okay first off, whatever you decide to do, you have to loose at least 3 pounds a week, to meet that 20 pound goal in two months, which isn't easy. If you want to loose 20 pounds in two months, you should have started working out while typing this question on Yahoo Answers.There's hundreds of diets and gimmicks out there, but loosing weight comes from just eating lesser, and exercising more. Don't starve yourself, because you'll just end up gaining it back the moment you eat again, so the best thing to do would be to go on a diet, that provides you with energy; eat foods that speed up your metabolism so you loose the weight faster: Like Grapefruits, fish, peppers, broccoli stuff like that... avoid saturated fat, and microwavable foods, breaded foods , all no- whole grain. I would recommend doing sit ups crunches and bicycle exercises,but also Cardio is very important, because the higher the exercise intensity there is the more weight you will loose, basically work your A** off. Good Luck, but really really work it. SERIOUSLY!
👍 80 | 👎 7
I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.
I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.
It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.
Get started today!
👍 72 | 👎 5
Include at very least 10 to 15 grams involving protein, which suppresses ghrelin, a new hormone that stimulates your desire for food. Include eggs, which are which may control hunger.
👍 64 | 👎 3
Going low carb is which may encourage weight loss. Limit the carbs (especially sophisticated carbs like muffins and bagels) and will include a little fat.
👍 56 | 👎 1
Also include 10 grams regarding fiber to satiate hunger longer which will help prevent bloating from constipation.
👍 48 | 👎 -1
Include at lowest 10 to 15 grams regarding protein, which suppresses ghrelin, any hormone that stimulates your desire for food. Include eggs, which are which could control hunger.
👍 40 | 👎 -3
You already know never to skip breakfast, but it's also crucial that you eat within an hour of waking to further improve your metabolism.
👍 32 | 👎 -5
Originally Answered: How do I lose belly fat quickly?
Alana, the only Safe way to lose that fat on your belly is by doing aerobic/cardiovascular exercise and reducing your calorie intake. Doing tons of crunches and sit ups will not burn the fat but it will tone and strengthen the underlying abdominal muscles...and who wouldn't want strong abs.
Gradually work your way up to about one hour of cardio a day and incorporate some crunches, leg lifts etc into your exercise routine as well to strenghten the ab muscles.
You can either join an aerobics/kickboxing class or if you prefer to workout in the comfort of your home you can invest in a good exercise tape or dvd. There are lots of good ones to choose from so look around until you find one that you like.
Also, you have to watch your diet. Watch your calorie intake. In order to lose weight you have to burn more calories than you consume.
Eliminate or reduce the amount of white food that you consume for example white flour, white sugar, white rice, and dairy products. Opt for healthier choices like whole grain flour for example. Incorporate lots of vegetables into your diet. Drink lots of water also.
Do not consider this a crash diet ! In order to have lasting results you have to change your lifestlye.
Resistance training (with weights) will also help you to not only tone your muscles but will help you to burn more fat while you are at rest. Don't worry about getting too bulky...won't happen unless you are lifting extremely heavy and taking unnatural supplements. If you are unsure about how to go about this you can ask a local trainer for some tips on training (many will not charge for general advice) Or you can join a gym if your finances allow.
Make exercise and healthy eating a part of your life Alana.
you will see lasting results. Not only will your belly fat go away but you will see a difference in your entire body!