Topic: AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES! lol?
October 18, 2019 / By Vicky Question:
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. You can avoid arguments with the Mrs. About lifting the toilet seat just by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use an egg timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.
8.Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are:
In life, you only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move but should, use the WD-40.
If it should not move and does, use the duct tape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
Thought for the day:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY
GOOD FOR ANYTHING... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO
YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS
This is for all of you who need a good laugh! I hope you enjoy these!
Shan | 6 days ago
That thought of the day was funny!
Its only fun and games till someone gets hurt.....
then it's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Those were pretty funny the thought of the day was pretty good i will have to remember that one. I'll have to try number 5 for sure
Once again very funny
If I'm late again, I may actually try number 5. I might just put thumbtacks on the snooze button, because I slap the heck out of it.
Originally Answered: Are there any home remedies?
Hello Heidi… It’s good to hear that you are concentrate on home remedies for constipation. Natural or home remedies give long lasting results without any side effects. Supplements or pills give short time relief but they may lead to other health complications. Most of the people are constipated due to lack of fiber and water intake.
You need to add fiber foods like apple, pine apple, carrot, cabbage, cauliflower, flax seeds, prunes, papaya, whole grains, soy beans, leafy vegetables and fruits to your diet. Omega3 fatty acids which are available in fish, nuts and seeds also help for constipation.
Drink daily 8 – 10 glasses of water and daily workouts help to avoid constipation. Avoid fast and processed foods. Gluten diet also caused to constipation which is found in wheat, barley and rye.