How to quickly lose excess body fat in the stomach area?
Topic: How to quickly lose excess body fat in the stomach area?
January 25, 2020 / By Linette Question:
I know you all will probably suggest push ups, but thats too much work. I have a bit of excess body fat in the stomach area due to stress. Will jogging help? What other tactics can i use to lose all this body fat? Im not looking for a six a pack, but i want a flat stomach.
Best Answers: How to quickly lose excess body fat in the stomach area?
Kaleigh | 3 days ago
Getting rid of stomach fat is the same as getting rid of every other type of fat-- there's no way to target weight loss despite what fad diets try to say. So, if you have excess fat to lose, follow the steps below:
1. Drink more water-- divide your weight in pounds by 2 and that's how many ounces to drink per day. (Example: 150 lbs: 150/2=75 oz per day) this is the minimum, more is better.
2. Eliminate as many processed foods as possible and replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats. The less processed foods, the more success you’ll see.
3. Eat the proper amount of food, my preferred calculation is the Harris Benedict Equation (Google will give you a dozen calculators for it)
4. Exercise for 60-90 min 4-6x per week. Cardio is the biggest fat burner so anything that gets your heart rate up will do, but find something you enjoy because you're more likely to stick to it. Then, as you start losing weight, you can add strength training to your routine to build and tone muscle on your new leaner body.
👍 234 | 👎 3
Did you like the answer? How to quickly lose excess body fat in the stomach area?
Share with your friends
jogging does help significantly. but honestly planks and situps will help.
PLANK: get on your elbows and toes and keep your back straight.
SITUPS: most effective is froggy situps where you have your butt on the ground, keeping your feet and shoulders elevated. put your hands on your head and then bring your knees and elbows together as one rep. do that about 60 times a day.
👍 100 | 👎 1
Try and reduce your stress as much as possible. Really, stress kills. You really don't want to know the damage it causes to your body. And gaining weight is just the first sign.
Okay you must try and change a bit of your lifestyle. If you can, really, try and reduce the stress. If you can't avoid the stressful situations, try not to get so stressed over current things.
Other than that. Eat healthy. Eat slow and chew food really good. I know this might be a challenge today. But having peace and enjoying your meal means a lot to your body. That way your metabolism and digesting system can properly digest the food.
For starters don't start jogging right away if you are not used to regular workout. It's important that it is REGULAR and not that it is INTENSIVE! It doesn't help if someone runs for 12 hours one day and then does nothing for next 6 months.
Train your mind and your body that 30-40 minutes daily are reserved for workout. The best time is between 4pm and 6pm because of the body's biorhythm. After a light meal go out for a 40 minute walk for first 14 days. Then you can slowly start jogging and so. It's important that it becomes your habit. And when you workout try and visualize peaceful and happy life you have (even if you don't feel like that, try hard to convince your subconscious mind that you don't have any stress), if you achieve this you will notice that you are dealing better with the stress. And before you know it, you will notice that your body fat is burning away.
This is very healthy way to lose weight. You can also try and drink green tea after meals (twice daily, no more), this additionally stimulates metabolism and it's also very healthy.
Drink enough water. Drink pure water, forget any flavored bottled waters because they are useless and full of junk additives.
If you do all this you won't just lose weight but you will change your lifestyle and your life will improve.
Believe me I speak from the experience. I made a total change in my life, not that I just lost weight but I live healthy and totally free of stress.
Hope this helped any! Good luck!
👍 98 | 👎 -1
The secret to losing weight is eating less calories than you burn per day (diet) and burning more calories than you eat (exercise).
I am losing tons of weight from the belly with what I am doing:
1) Walk fast at least 1/3 hour per day (or run if you can)
2) Drink a couple glasses of blueberry juice per day.You can google research that says it helps burn fat if you drink that much. DO not drink it when you are really hungry! I found a mix in Wallmart (with blackberrys, bananas and apples) that tasted delicious! It's like $3.50 per bottle and I drink one in two days. There is a story in a magazine at walmart of a reporter who lost 9 pounds in a week (belly fat) drinking the juice.
3) Go grocery shopping: tons of fruits and vegetables! Pick the ones you like best. I am eating strawberries 9about 10 for breakfast), peaches, bananas, and plums. One day I had pineapple, and it was really good.
4) Don't eat meat - just tuna (in water, with lettuce, avocado and tomato. Delicious salad!)
5) I am counting calories. There are plenty of websites that tell you how many calories each food has. I am eating 100-150 calories per meal (times 5 or 6 a day), so my total is about 750-800 calories, which is about half of what I should be eating - but it is only until I lose 10 more pounds.
6) Obvisouly no bread at all, and no junk food.
7) Eat every three hours and drink a lot of water.
8) I don;t know if you'd do it, but I am wearing a corse-type thing. It makes me feel better as I look better, and I fill it contains my body. I don;t know if it helps sweat more on that area when I exercise, but just in case.
Good luck!! :-)
👍 96 | 👎 -3
Push ups won't help you much in losing fat in the belly. You can not locally lose body fat, you have to lose it overall. Jogging is the best but you will have to work hard and consistently. Don't expect fat results unless you jog twice a day almost every day. If you run on a treadmill, try to do 500 calories at a time twice a day and get higher as you progress. Don't do too much either or you will risk injuring yourself.
👍 94 | 👎 -5
Originally Answered: need to lose excess body fat?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.