How to lose 10kg in a month?
Topic: How to lose 10kg in a month?
June 19, 2019 / By Eamon Question:
If I were to exercise everday. Eat oat for every meal and drink plenty of water. Will I be able to lose 10kg? (and dont eat any fatty food) Any way to help me lose 10kg in a month? I walk to school everyday. Because of school, I might eat unhealthy food, like sphagetti everyday. Is there anyway to keep me full for one whole day in school but not eat unhealthy food?
Best Answers: How to lose 10kg in a month?
Bysshe | 10 days ago
If you're still in school you're kinda likely to put on weight over time anyway because that's just called growing up.
To actually lose that amount in a month would be really harsh on your body, you'd have to drink juices only or something, or eat teeny teeny tiny doll sized meas and go running every day. You'd be weak at the end of it and not able to concentrate in class or sleep properly, all you'd dream about would be food, you'd probably become way obssessed and it would start to dominate your life for a bit. If that was the end of it, so be it, but waht's more likely is the obssession would continue and you'd develop crazy habits to control an already low weight and start starving yourself and thinking of things only in terms of how thin you are, don't go out to dinner with friends because it would make you fat, avoid certain events, dread meal times. You see what I'm getting at?
👍 268 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How to lose 10kg in a month?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to lose weight in a month.?
You don't need a gym. If you want to burn calories all you need to do is move. You can walk, jump around, or anything. Moving burns calories. If you want to be more fit then just do bodyweight exercises like pull ups, wall squats, planks, and others.
A safe amount of weight to lose per week is 1-4 pounds. If you are extremely overweight, then losing 3 or 4 pounds a week is common. If you are somewhat closer to your goals then losing 1-2 pounds per week is appropriate. One thing you should keep in mind is that your body is only capable of removing a certain amount of fat in a given time frame. If you go on a reckless crash diet you may lose weight, but it may not all be fat. You will lose some water weight for sure and you may compromise your muscle mass by too large a margin. When people lose weight they tend to lose muscle in most cases, but you could potentially make that muscle loss worse by being too careless in diet choices. There's some good info for making fat loss go quicker at http://gutfat.com.
An important aspect of losing fat is understanding calories. One thing holds true across all weight loss methods: you need to maintain a calorie deficit in order to lose fat. Knowing what your calorie needs are is crucial to the weight loss process. This formula is the most accurate. RMR (resting metabolic rate) is the base amount of calories your body needs to maintain its functions. Take the end result and increase it by at least 20%. Any exercise you do must be added on top of that.
Men: (10 x weight in kg) + (6.25 x height in cm) – (5 x age) + 5
Women: (10 x weight in kg) + (6.25 x height in cm) – (5 x age) – 161
in a month? nope not really, unless you starve yourself. well there is the raw food diet which works well but after you start eating cooked food again or if you binge... your body goes back to what it was. all these diets work fine for an upcoming event, but won't work at all if you want the pounds to stay off. i'm aiming to lose 11 kgs by SUMMER lol, which is a lot more steady. and you will get sick of oats or whatever.
haha you just said 'not eat fatty foods', then said 'because of school i might eat unhealthy foods'. just pack your own lunch, stay away from the bad stuff. spaghetti/ pasta/ white bread = tons of extra carbs the body will eventually store as fat. and if you do happen to get spaghetti, don't go for the while kind or the white SAUCE, for that matter.
👍 110 | 👎 8
Not all weight loss programs are effective. There are a lot of things to consider before you go and try out a diet or exercise program. The following ten steps are essential if you want to lose weight fast:
1. Consult your physician first if it is safe for you to undergo a weight loss program. Some people, especially those that are morbidly obese, should have a supervised weight loss program because rapid weight loss could be dangerous.
You must be mentally prepared to lose weight fast.
2. Motivation plays a great role in reaching your weight loss goals. By keeping yourself motivated it will be easier to meet your targets.
3. Your meal plan should be nutritious. When you try to lose weight fast, you automatically think that cutting down on your food intake will be the answer. Actually, just limiting the food you eat is not enough. A healthy choice of foods and in proper amount is the best way to do it.
4. Choose your exercise routine wisely. Some exercise routines may be too much for you. You do not necessarily need to have a rigid routine to lose weight. Even a simple walking and jogging program can actually help you shed the extra pounds. If you are quite comfortable with it, gradually increase the speed, distance, resistance and the intensity of the exercise to achieve faster results.
5. Muscle building exercises. Muscles burn more calories than fat. If you want to accelerate your efforts you can consider adding muscle building exercises to your routine. This will maximize your weight loss efforts since the muscles you add to your body will also work hard to burn those extra calories for you.
6. Water should not be neglected. Since your body has to go through some diet modifications and exercises, it should be replenished with the minerals that you lose in the process. Water loss is rapid in people who exercise; Thus you should keep in mind that you have to replace the fluids you lose from sweating.
7. A positive change in lifestyle. Changing your lifestyle is the surest way to lose weight fast. Since lifestyle is the totality of how you actually live your life, following a healthy route will definitely be a strategy to adapt to your weight loss efforts.
8. Don’t be tempted with sweets and preservatives. There will be cases where you may crave for something too sweet or something too salty. Whenever your sweet tooth starts bugging you, remember your goals and stay focused.
9. Your weight loss efforts should fit your daily routine. It is not healthy to juggle your jobs, responsibilities at home, plus a weight loss program. This will just stress you more so it is really important to map out your activities. It’s all about time management.
10.Discipline plus patience. Following the said principles is the most essential step in losing weight fast. Without discipline and patience you tend to lose hope and give up everything you have started. Your efforts should not be wasted by being too lax with your weight loss program and being impatient in seeing the results.
👍 101 | 👎 6
Running/walking is a great way to lose weight. This coupled with diet will increase the amount of weight you lose. The best way to approach weight loss isn't with a number in your head of how much you want to lose but just work everyday towards a goal of being healthy.
👍 92 | 👎 4
In my opinion u should have a good and healthy food for breakfast(anything u like,even oily)and as u would walk to school the food will get digested.but u should have a good breakfast,oat meal wont satisfy.and then u should jst skip lunch and something organic like fruits or cereals or something.as for the dinner u could have oat meals!!and also try to eat a little of darkchocolate,they have been proved to burn fat!but not much!and also try jogging on weekends.
👍 83 | 👎 2
First 15 min in we excercise our body take energy from the liver(short excercise cause appitite we eat lot of food) and after 15 min the body fat was taken for energy so,15 min warm up and we will go for hard work out we will get weight loss.
👍 74 | 👎 0
Originally Answered: how do i lose weight in about a month?
A month is probably around a good goal to lose a slightly substantial amount of weight. If you are of average height 115lbs for a young woman is considered to be thin. Im not sure that your intention is to lose weight but rather to gain muscle. Gaining muscle is better than losing weight. Muscle weights more than fat so if you were to gain a few lbs after a month but still have your desired effect you did the right thing. I would suggest eating healthy meals. Make sure you are getting your carbohydrates in the morning and afternoon. Running and doing crunches, leg lifts, flutter kicks and "JUMPING" can help tone your abdominal muscles. Last but not least, eat protein based dinners such as Tuna fish, Chicken, Peanut Butter... and stay away from soda's and sugars. You should reach your desired result in about a month!