How to lose weight, quickly?
Topic: How to lose weight, quickly?
November 21, 2019 / By Talullah Question:
I am 13 years old.
Height - 5'7.75"
Weight - 126lbs
Frame - Small
Everyday Diet (I know that it is unhealthy but I have never had any fillings or health scares) -
Breakfast - A croissant with butter, totalling 200 calories
Lunch - A slice of toast with cheese or butter - 150 calories OR Chicken and cheese panini at school - 500 calories :(
Dinner - A chicken kiev - 365 calories OR A pizza - 800 calories :( OR Fish and chips - 400-500 calories :(
Snacks throughout the day - Totals about 100-400 calories
Drinks - About 5-8 glasses of whole Cravendale milk (I am sorry!) How many calories is this? And how many would I save if I had semi-skimmed milk instead? I HATE WATER! I am truly sorry but it makes me gag (literally) and I hate it. I like sugar-free blackcurrant and apple juice though.
I just took examples. I want to weigh 91lbs by July, 98-100lbs if I must. I checked on the NHS and 100lbs is healthy for me! I want to be skinnier but not anorexic. Please help me. I really want to weigh that much. I previously almost fell into anorexia but I watched Pink!'s video 'Perfect' and it really changed me. I never want to be like that. Never.
If anyone does help, thank you.
P.S. What do you think is skinny for my age and height?
P.P.S. I am a size 6-8.
P.P.P.S. My body looks a bit like this. But not so developed or old or tanned.
Best Answers: How to lose weight, quickly?
Retha | 4 days ago
Don't lose weight. Seriously. You don't need to. If you got down to 91 pounds like you are planning to, people would start asking you if you were anorexic. Your BMI would be 14.3. That is severely underweight. A healthy BMI, is anywhere from 19.5 to 23.5, and anywhere about 24 is overweight. If you insist on losing weight though, just lose maybe five pounds. But honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't do it. You're fine where you're at.
👍 236 | 👎 4
Did you like the answer? How to lose weight, quickly?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
WOE!!! hold it, you're not morally obese. that's about the right weight for your size. trust me I am about that height or more and it's fine.Besides you aren't fat. if you lose weight you wont look anything like the photo. you are the perfect height and weight
👍 100 | 👎 3
invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books
👍 97 | 👎 2
You do NOT need to lose weight. It is a normal part of growth and development to gain weight as you get older therefore the weight you have gained is normal and healthy.
Whatever charts you are looking at are NOT correct-- someone who is 5'7-5'8 should weigh 135 at the very lowest to be in the healthy range. If you were 100 pounds you'd look sick and very unhealthy as that is 35 pounds underweight. Being underweight causes many physical and mental health problems!
Don't define yourself or your worth by a number! Throw away the scale and embrace your body for the things it allows you to do everyday.
👍 94 | 👎 1
My Answer is Golf or walk a golf course everyday all 18 holes if you can find one it will take maybe 2 hours. Its a good work out I've stayed under 150 lbs then again i am a guy but i'm 6'3" so i keep fit like that you may think golf is a lazy sport but walk a golf course and you will lose weight as long as you diet as well and drink water
👍 91 | 👎 0
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D