How do I make myself seriously poop more?!?
Topic: How do I make myself seriously poop more?!?
September 20, 2019 / By Krystle Question:
I feel terribly bloated and my belly is like twice it's size:/ pls dont suggest that laxative stuff I don't buy any..
Best Answers: How do I make myself seriously poop more?!?
Jelissa | 9 days ago
Here are some natural remedies. For each one, you'd have to experiment with how much of each active ingredient to use for your own body: it would be different from person to person!!
- Prune juice or prunes,
- flax seeds,
- psylium husk pills (widely available and pretty effective),
- all-bran, especially with yogurt (or "Bran Buds")
- soft, REAL licorice (like "Panda") (many folks swear by this one!!!),
- honey (Put 2 Tbsp of honey (honey is mentioned a lot in constipation discussions...) in a glass of hot water or warm milk. Cinnamon can also be added.
- "2-4 tablespoons of epsom salt in 8 oz. glass of water does the trick for me. It takes anywhere from 1/2 - 6 hrs. It will really clean you out, so make sure you don't have plans for the day and can stick around the house once it starts. Make sure to let it all dissolve first. I tastes horrible, so I suggest you just drink it all at once without stopping. "
- hot grated beets, cooked well (this is also spoken of highly by many!!),
- "dill pickles and celery eaten one after another",
- natural sea-salt in luke warm water (hard to get down, but said to work well!! Here;s a recipie i found: 2 teaspoons of uniodized sea salt dissolved in 1 quart of lukewarm water (this is equivalent to 4 cups. Also drink a couple more cups of water afterwards - a lot of water, but not a huge amount really )(i read somewhere that if you add a bullion cube it makes it easier to drink!)
- aloe vera juice (can work wonders and it very healthy for you also!!!)
"Fibra Kania! [whatever that is!!] One tablespoon mixed with water or milk before bedtime and bingo! You will poop like a champion."
- "coconut milk. A very natural laxative. You can buy it in cans, pour some into a sauce pan, heat it up with some honey and maybe some cinnamon.",
- bananas and cherries (3 or even 4 bananas or a good-sized bowl of cheeries),
- "Smooth Move" tea,
- a cup of well-cooked wheat kernels,
- "two tablespoons of mineral oil in a glass of apple juice",
- "drink peppermint tea after you have eaten or before you go to bed. as soon as you wake up you will need to go",
- senna pods tea (but caution is urged since this can be a bit addictive if used too often),
... these are some things you can try!!!
All over the internet, combined with study and experience, to weed out the Just Plan Wacky, and the dangerous ones.
👍 166 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? How do I make myself seriously poop more?!?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: How to make myself poop?
Hummm - you can think about getting some of that Metamucil stuff from the pharmacy... and the BIG stores like Walmart have lots cheaper brands - and you can get it without sugar. Take a tablespoon of that morning and night. This is just fiber, so it isn't some big ugly laxative. And it works great. If you have this problem often, you can use this for the rest of your life.
If the problem is more immediate, get some "Stool Softeners" from the pharmacy. These pull the water through the walls of your gut and put it into the poop to make it all work better. They're OK to use occasionally.
Skip waiting locations. When you have an scheduled appointment, check in and then go for a walk until the particular receptionist phones you.
👍 60 | 👎 8
Well really the question you haven't answered is how much you eat. If you are hardly eating then you won't poop much at all. The bloating can come from excess sodium(salt) intake so you need to check that also. You also need to know if you are a girl with an active period then this can cause bloating regardless of what you eat. My advice is to get a "water" pill available at any local dug store and drink plenty of fresh water. Get some exercise too. This will flush your system and make it "anti-bloat" which is causing most of your discomfort.
👍 52 | 👎 7
Natural laxitives like coconut works. Try eating more fiber in your diet. It helps digestion and "solidify" waste. So lots of green vegetable and whole wheats. And I agree with the ginger and honey tea. Coffee in the morning works for my dad.
👍 44 | 👎 6
When obtaining your kids from school, leave the car and greet them that has a hug instead of waiting inside the car curbside.
👍 36 | 👎 5
Drinking lots of water and eating fruit for breakfast makes me poop about an hour later. Every time. I eat bananas, apples, and strawberries.
👍 28 | 👎 4
Eat a lot of fiber it is very good for your digestive system and it helps push everything out. I would suggest fiber one bars the caramel coconut ones or chocolate chip. They are good for you and delicious.
👍 20 | 👎 3
ok i doubt its that you need to go to the bathroom.... if youre bloated its either because you ate something fattening or because you need water, just drink a lot of water and you should be somewhat better by the next day
👍 12 | 👎 2
Originally Answered: How to make your poop not come out hard?
For constipation, medication is only a very temporary solution if it works. Often you get side effects.
Wheat germ and wheat bran are very high fiber foods that often help for constipation.
Constipation can cause anal fissures, hemorrhoids and also some far more serious problems as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22r...
You probably need to improve your diet as you seem to have a constipation problem.
For constipation, castor oil is very good for a one-off remedy as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22c... but it is unsuitable for regular use.
For constipation, suppositories, laxatives, fiber supplements and enemas are all totally unnecessary if you eat the right foods and avoid the wrong foods.
All fruit and vegetables in very large amounts are laxative.
You need to permanently change your diet or you are likely to get colon cancer.
Constipation can make you extremely unwell and can lead to colon cancer as it causes a build up of carcinogenic toxins in the system.
The intake of foods such as milk, cheese, white rice, white flour and red meat should be restricted, because they tend to contribute to constipation.
Any food that has had the fiber stripped out, the nutrients processed out or slows down the digestion is a constipation culprit. Here's a list of foods shown to cause constipation problems:
•Meats, especially fatty meats, red meat and processed meats,
•Dairy Products, such as cheese, ice cream and whole milk,
•Fast Foods – burgers, French fries and other fried foods, pizza, etc.,
•Refined grains, like white rice or any refined white flour products,
•Highly starchy foods – white potatoes, corn and all refined grains,
•Pastries and other high sugar products, such as cakes, cookies and pies,
•Deep-fried foods, chips and other foods that are high in bad fats.
You can see lots more in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22n... which tells you "Natural Ways to Relieve Constipation" and the right foods to eat.