Topic: How to Lose Weight Quickly?
November 21, 2019 / By Montana Question:
Okay, so I want to loose a bunch of weight as quickly as possible, while still being at least marginally healthy. I have been eating right, eating several tiny meals throughout the day to increase metabolism. I have been drinking loads of water, and working out. I cannot afford any weight loss pills or anything, but I was wondering if anyone knew any little tricks to help me loose weight? You can list some rather unhealthy ones as well, which I will consider…
Lisbeth | 5 days ago
okay, to get into shape , speed up your metabolism, rid yourself of excess fat and lose weight ,,,,,do as follows:
Stop drinking & smoking (if you do this regularly)
eat fruits & vegetables all you can (buy a food/rice steamer to make it easy on you)...(vegetables might not seem "tasty", like junk foods,, but can be as you aquire your taste to them..and are loaded with energy and nutrients)...avoid all junk food, cokes, sweets, etc...and drink water . If you eat meat ,,eat only steamed fish or chicken.
also, do an hour of walking each day at least. or some type of excercise.
* you should lose about 10 lbs per month
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
Avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy
fast food is salty food if you cut back on the salt in a few weeks youll be able to better taste the natural salts in food and may not crave the junk as much as you used to
get familiar with quinoa a wonderful grain thats easy to cook and goes great with sauteed vegetables or mushrooms
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D