Topic: Fastest way possible to drop weight?
June 19, 2019 / By Ainslie Question:
Alright I want to drop some weight before I go swimming next weekend. Whats the fastest way possible to drop some pounds. I planned on running and eating nothing but green vegetables. I don't really care if I go about it unhealthy its only temporary.
I'm not fat but I'm looking chunky and my girlfriend is extremely fine and yea need to do something. Help me out.
Tony | 4 days ago
It is posible to loss weight quickly but it would better to gradually and maintain it.You might achieve losng weight but to sustain it for a long time is another challenge.
For a start, below are what to eat in your diet.
You can also look at http://lifespecial.com/everything-on-staying-fit
or one place resource of fitness at http://lifespecial.com/fitness/index.html
1. Lots of vegetables and fruits
2. Increase healthy protein intake. This is how you build lean muscle tissue, which in turn speeds up your metabolism. Examples are fish, lean meats, low-fat dairy products, beans, and soy products.
3. Fiber-Rich foods. They will fill up and they make they are satisfying. In this category are: peas, beans, bran cereals, potato skins, nuts and seeds, oatmeal, bulger wheat, 100% whole wheat baked goods, fruits and vegetables.
4. Minerals. Calcium and other minerals are you “secret weapons” against body fat. They are found in low-fat dairy products, small or canned fish, soy tofu, green vegetables, nuts, seeds, bran cereals, and calcium fortified orange juice, and avoid processed, salt-loaded foods.
5. Eat fish and beneficial fats. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid in some fish, oils and nuts is a good fat. Eat moderate amounts of salmon, herring, mackerel, sardines and other oily fish. Soybeans, nuts, pumpkin seed are also excellent sources for Omega-3.
6. Reduce harmful fats – saturated and trans fats. These are not only high in calories; they are also loaded with harmful fatty acids that cause disease.
7. Always eat an adequate breakfast for several reasons: it will speed up your metabolism earlier in the day and when you skip breakfast, it makes it harder to control your appetite later in the day.
8. Cut back or eliminate alcohol. It is high in non-filling calories. Ideal consumption is one glass of beer or wine a day.
9. Stay away from junk carbohydrates – sugar and white flour are diet killers in all but the smallest amounts.
10. Gradually reduce your calorie intake because extreme and sudden dieting causes your body to conserve, not burn calories, and it slows fat loss.
11. Snack instead of eating large meals – larger, higher calorie meals tend to be stored as fat, instead of burned for energy. Ideally, you should eat five or six smaller, nutritious snacks each day instead of large meals.
12. Move! You must exercise to build lean tissue that burns fat. As little as two to three hours per week of brisk walking at minimum, and you will notice a major impact on your weight loss.
13. Reduce stress. It produces adverse fat-producing chemistry in your body. Try warm baths, meditation, deep breathing, stretching, massage, prayer and rest.
14. Get outside into the sunshine at lest 20 minutes per day – the vitamin D you get from sunshine works with calcium for health and body fat control.
I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.
The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.
Get started today!
to lose weight u need to eat right and have a workout plan 5-6 days a week.u have to want it.
***try this u need to change ur diet.
eat six times a day. ea of ur 3 main meals needs to combine a lean protein such as chicken breast ground turkey turkey bacon egg whts also combine that with a complex carb such as a baked potato or sweet potato wild rice brown rice oatmeal or girts. also add fresh fruit and vegies to lunch and dinner. pick fruits low in sugar like pears and berries. if u get canned vegies get ones with low sodium. eat every 3-4 hrs keep ur metablism moving.
***also the most important part is WATER drink at least 64oz. no soda or juice. water will curve ur cravings.
u need to hit cardio 3-4 times a week running outside it great workout if u can hit a gym and cardio machine is great at least 30mins***
also add weight/strength training 3 times a week.u can google free weight traning guides anywhere. its not hard to find things for free.
***plan ur meals ahead of time.always have a healthy snack with u so u wont be tempted to eat fast food. also if u wait to late to eat u will get so hungry u will eat the world. make time to work out start out with 30 mins then increase.its ur body treat it right. ur diet alone can help lose weight but working out makes ur body look good. shows muscles and tight skin which is sexy and beautful. stick with it ur body will amaze u!!! to be healthy and look great u need both in ur life. good luck email me if u have further questions
Do this.. When done right u could lose 6-12 lbs in one week
Half a grapefruit
Coffe or tea with no sugar or with splenda
Half a grapefruit
2 eggs (no oil if you can)
A slice of wheat bread
A salad of tomatoes & cucumbers with vinegar or lime or lemon if you want
Tea or coffee no sugar or with splenda
Oh and drink atleast 2 liters of water
4-6oz of ham, chicken, or beef
Half a head of lettuce with vinegar, lime, or lemon
Half a grapefruit
Tea or coffe no sugar or with splenda
take a break from blue moon belgian white a 164 calorie treat and grab a miller genuine draft which is only 64 cals