Will this help burn off my fat?
Topic: Will this help burn off my fat?
June 16, 2019 / By Ailse Question:
So im at the gym everyday, on the elliptical for one hour nonstop, then i do crunches on those crunch machines, and that machine where u place ur legs and pull away from u with different weights set to strengthen and tone my thighs...will those help me burn my fat in my legs and tone them? i would like to know what other machines i can use to really help me. please dont mention free weights, that will only make me bulkier at this point, i want lean muscle not muscle muscle.
Best Answers: Will this help burn off my fat?
Tommi | 9 days ago
1) you can't burn fat in one area, but yes, those machines will tone you in those areas.
2) did you know that your body doesn't really start burning fat until after 20 minutes of sustained elevated heartrate? If you did the abs and other weights before the elliptical you would burn more fat on the elliptical AND you wouldn't be tired so you could get more done on the weights, I know it's not preferable but it would get you much further.
3) Don't be so quick to close your self off to free weights, what is your source? Why do you think you'll get bulky? It would take years of lifting on a very strenuous plan to get to that point, trust me, women don't pick up muscle like men do. You need to keep your mind open and use reliable sources of information to accomplish any kind of fitness goal.
Having said that, squats and hanging / elevated leg ab work is probably the best thing you can do for yourself. low weight an high reps builds lean toned muscle, not size.
👍 106 | 👎 9
Did you like the answer? Will this help burn off my fat?
Share with your friends
you have got to hold consuming anti - catabolic tricky carbs WITH the protein ,begin with 2 hundred of each and every and start taking fats to muscle ratio studying's - your fats loss will have to come down in a pleasant tender process even as retaining muscle BUT there should be a calorie deficit to gain this so take a look at 500 beneath your renovation degree,if matters don't seem to be taking place after three weeks then reduce your carbs right down to one hundred fifty and maintain ,this plan is certainly along side in depth workout routines three/four occasions a week so your frame feel's it NEEDS the muscle,aerobic - low depth simply to goal fats on separate days - 30 minutes max ,biking,strolling and so forth 6 small nutrient crammed foods in line with day in steady durations MANY men reduce the carbs down TOO a lot and feel a miles larger protein consumption(three hundred grams p/d) will hold the muscle, but if they take a studying and realize that muscle has been eaten up by means of the frame on the grounds that of the absence of glucose the very first thing they succeed in for is oats to carb up once more and to regain the misplaced tissue,there IS a steadiness to get the outcome you desire,been there ,performed it and so forth...
👍 30 | 👎 8
get ur heart rate between 140-180 and you'll burn fat. as far as muscel do 8-10 reps for bulk muscel(guys) and 10-12 for lean muscel(girls)
👍 22 | 👎 7
Originally Answered: How can I burn ab fat?
Given your height, age, and sex, your absolute lowest ideal body weight is 114 pounds. See it here --> http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-c...
You BMI is in the Severely Underweight category. See it here --> http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator...
You need to get to a doctor asap and have yourself evaluated for eating disorder before you die.
• Anorexia is the most deadly mental illness.
• A study by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders reported that 5 – 10% of anorexics die within 10 years after contracting the disease; 18-20% of anorexics will be dead after 20 years and only 30 – 40% ever fully recover
• About 8 million Americans suffer from an eating disorder (does not include over eaters)
• 1.1% - 4.2% of females suffer from bulimia nervosa in their lifetime.
• About 10% of college women suffer from a clinical or nearly clinical eating disorder, including 5.1% who suffer from bulimia nervosa.
• Studies indicate that by their first year of college, 4.5 to 18% of women and 0.4% of men have a history of bulimia.
Here are some links you may find useful. The websites have loads of information for you.
• NEDA Helpline 1-800-931-2237 (9-5 Eastern Time Weekdays only)
• NEDA Website --> http://www.edap.org/
• NEDA Video --> http://vimeo.com/2567743
• ANAD --> http://www.anad.org/
• Nemours on ED --> http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/problems/eat_disorder.html
• Obsessed with dieting? --> http://kidshealth.org/teen/expert/body/diet_query.html
• What is BDD? --> http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/body_image/body_image_problem.html
• More ED Videos --> http://vimeo.com/user638254/videos/sort:newest/format:detail
• Mayo Clinic on ED --> http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/eating-disorders/DS00294
Good luck and good health!!