How do i get skinny without diet pills, or specialized diet foods?
Topic: How do i get skinny without diet pills, or specialized diet foods?
November 14, 2019 / By Jehudi Question:
I am a pretty small girl already, i'm 4'11" and 115 lbs, but i want to be really skinny, like 95 lbs, size 0 skinny, i think it's beautiful, so don't say I'm anorexic. I want to know how to become skinny without taking any kind of diet pills, or being on any kind of professional diet program. I already eat very healthy foods, and try not to eat things with a lot of calories. Is there any way that i would be able to reach my goal? Please give suggestions! What foods should i be eating and what exercises should i be doing? i want to be lean and lanky, NOT ripped and muscular.
Best Answers: How do i get skinny without diet pills, or specialized diet foods?
Gemariah | 3 days ago
The 1st thing to do is to look up what is the proper weight range for your sex, age and size. There is a thing as over weight but, there is a also a thing as underweight. So, make sure that your goal is a healthy one 1st.
The next step is do the one thing that has worked since the begining of the human race. Diet and exercise. What you do is look for a FUN activity you like to do. Notice the emphasis on fun cause if it ain't fun, you won't stick to it. It could be hiking, weigh lifting, volley board, whatever.Once you find it the rest will follow. Make it a lifestyle. That is don't go to the gym or do your favorite activity because it has to be done. Do it because that us what you do. Once it has become a part of who you are the rest is easy. The diet will follow because once you get into a lifestyle you will automatically start to eat healthier. It just goes hand in hand. If you need to loose weight your body will adjust. Note that that there is walk about weight and there is competition weight. You naturally have a certain weight to you. You will have this weight once you get into your exercise routine. Anything below that is competition weight. Think of fighters. Lets say a guy fights at 170lb. Well, more than likely the gy weights more than that. Some people may weight as much as 190. This is because the higher weight is their natural weight. AS competition time gets closer than they loose the extra pounds. But note that this lower weight is not natural for them. The body cannot keep this low weight for too long or take the type of exercise needed to get so low.
Moral of the story is to get into an exercise routine. Once there find your natural weight. Anything below that is probably unmaintainable and unhealthy.
👍 174 | 👎 3
Did you like the answer? How do i get skinny without diet pills, or specialized diet foods?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: I know taking diet pills to get skinny enought to get into the military, isnt acceptable, what about herbalife
Laird C is right! DO NOT mess with it or you'll be sorry. You'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.
Here are a few tips:
1. You MUST exercise if you want to lose weight and keep it off, so do something every day, even if it’s just a 15-minute walk around the neighborhood. Don’t say you don’t have time for exercise; you have to MAKE time. Yes, it takes time and effort, but you’re worth it, right?
2. Walk as much as you want, but don’t do cardio for more than 40 minutes at a time. If you do, you risk burning muscle instead of fat.
3. If you do strength training, use light weights and do lots of repetitions. That’ll really help you “tone up.”
4. Your diet will make you or break you. You have probably learned bad eating habits over time (most people do). That’s not your fault, but now you have to deal with it. Make a commitment to yourself to unlearn those bad habits and re-learn better habits.
5. Eat breakfast every day within an hour of getting up. People who don’t are 450% more likely to be overweight.
6. Eat six small meals or snacks per day instead of three squares per day or one big meal per day. Your body expends energy digesting your food, so eating smaller portions more often keeps your metabolism running high because you’re constantly digesting food.
7. Avoid these as much as possible:
-- Trans fat (any type of partially or fully hydrogenated oil)
-- High fructose corn syrup (soft drinks are LOADED with it)
-- Fast food
-- Junk food
-- White sugar, white flour, white rice, white potatoes
-- The deadly C’s (cookies, cakes, candy, chips, cola)
8. Build your diet around these trim-body-friendly foods:
-- Nuts, any kind (almonds are best)
-- Fresh vegetables (green is GREAT!!!)
-- Dairy products (as long as they’re low-fat or non-fat)
-- Lean meats (fish and poultry top the list)
-- Olive oil
-- Whole grain breads/cereals/pasta
-- Fresh fruits (anything that ends in “berry” is a winner)
-- Tea (green tea or black pekoe tea)
-- Cold water or ice water (your body has to expend extra calories to heat it up)
9. Desserts and treats are the exception, not the rule. Having said that, however, (1) you can have a couple of pieces of chocolate every day – just don’t overdo, and (2) Allow yourself one “cheat meal” every week where you eat and drink whatever you want as long as you don’t gorge yourself. That’ll help keep you from feeling deprived and it’ll make it easier to stick with your new healthy eating plan.
There are more tips and info. Some say low carb. Some say high carb. Some say it's how much food. Some say it's how much exercise. But none of these covers the whole picture. How to lose weight naturally is not rocket science. It just takes accepting the facts of these seven natural laws of weight loss, plus good old-fashioned stick-to-itiveness. Seven Laws of How to Lose Weight Naturally 1. Make a commitment to whatever it takes. 2. Start from a foundation of happiness. 3. Design your own healthy diet plan. 4. Manage your emotions. 5. Find a way to exercise daily. 6. Keep a Journal. 7. Be persistent. Good Luck and Take care :-)
👍 70 | 👎 2
If you would like burn fat and gain muscle mass quickly than make sure you consider athlean x. I just finished my 3 rd month using athlean x, and I've dropped thirty lbs of body fat. I had not realized how heavy I had become throughout the winter, but with bathing suit season right around the corner I knew that I needed to do something. Hope this helps.
👍 68 | 👎 1
To be able to drop extra pounds as well as gain muscle swiftly than you ought to consider athlean x. I just finished my third month utilizing athlean x, and I've got rid of thirty lbs of body fat. I hadn't noticed just how big I had become throughout the wintertime, but with bikini season right around the corner I realized that I must do something. Hope this helps.
👍 66 | 👎 0
That's easy. Just don't eat refined sugars, enriched anything, and drinks lots of water. Center your diet around good lean proteins such as chicken breast and fish, complex carbs such as brown rice and sweet potatoes, and good fats found in the fish and foods like avocados and nuts. Watch your portions and do some cardio and you should be good to go.
👍 64 | 👎 -1
Originally Answered: Can the naturally skinny girls stay skinny with a voracious diet ?
You like to think you have a fast metabolism but your diet at the hostel does not sound like 2000-3000 calories. It's more like 1200-1500. What you and most girls are doing is called binge eating. This is unhealthy and not recommended. You are also underweight for your height. 99lbs is considered a normal weight for 5'3". I'm not going to tell you how to live your life but I recommend you do annual physicals and blood test. I suspect you may be anemic. The best insurance you can do is take a daily multivitamin.
To answer your question specifically, no a fast metabolism will not compensate for eating 6000 calories a day. Olympic athletes eat 6000-10000 calories a day during their training cycle and they do not gain weight. But they train 5-8 hours a day. A normal person who does no exercise would continue to gain weight weekly.