How can i lose weight quickly!?
Topic: How can i lose weight quickly!?
November 21, 2019 / By Emylynn Question:
sooo i excersice every day and have been watching wat i eat
i am very athletic
but i have a little fat that i need to burn
i am under the age of 18 soo i cant do those diet food programs
is there a pill or something i can get at a local drug store
Best Answers: How can i lose weight quickly!?
Ciera | 10 days ago
Kat K: I went from 208 to 168 lbs, but it took 4 months. The Flight Surgeon told me the most sensible way to lose weight and fat is slowly. It wasn't put on in a matter of days or weeks, but over a period of time. Thus, taking it off should be the same way, especially since the skin is like elastic and needs time to adjust to the loss of fat. Otherwise, one could wind up with flabby skin. Not only did I watch what I ate (mostly grilled, roasted or baked food - limiting fried foods, but not cutting them out completely), but how much I ate. One suggestion: eat smaller portions more times/day. This will alleviate any hunger feelings. The only exercise I do is an isometric stomach one to keep my stomach flat. Drink plenty of water to help flush out body waste.
👍 208 | 👎 10
Did you like the answer? How can i lose weight quickly!?
Share with your friends
Originally Answered: What's a great way to lose stomach fat fast? Or simply lose weight quickly?
jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weight
evenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight in
specific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they are
your problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will have
to work double on them. The best approach is this:
1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normal
weight, lower for overweight).
2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.
3. Target your problem areas with exercises.
an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on a
stool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,
for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make sure
that it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or you
will damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of your
body back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second and
move it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week add
to the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,
guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - six
pack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than these
crunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results AT
ALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it.
Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it's well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.
👍 80 | 👎 9
y do u exericise everyday for, i take its for alot different teams an sports etc? well whats a gr8 fat burner for the stomach is pilates or yoga. Core exerises is gr8 for agility and flexibilty as well as toning up and you can do it at home or the studio flloor in the gym. ps watch out for burnout if ur u18 ur body needs time to refuel, recharge and rest, an forget about pills an diets, they ll do nothing for you only slow you down an ur body does nt need them.
👍 71 | 👎 8
Try to decrease your carb intake to less than 60 carbs per meal. You will lose pounds fast. Lean meats have almost no carbs. Eggs are also very low in carbs: 1 carb per egg. Stay away from fruit juices and sugary drinks. They are loaded with carbs, and calories! Good luck.
👍 62 | 👎 7
if your lifestyle or career includes a lot of socializing out at dinners or drinks start scheduling workout dates with friends co workers or even clients
👍 53 | 👎 6
just keep on your daily exercise routines and portion control your food intake smartly...aim at 3 pounds a week and you wont go unhealthy...always aim at losing fat safely,Not quickly...
👍 44 | 👎 5
Originally Answered: I'm fat and I need to lose weight quickly!?
Universal had some good pointers there, I'd like to add a few more.
Some of these take some effort, I'm only listing them to give you all the options I can think of that have not been mentioned by other posters.
1) At the end of the shower turn it to cold for 20-30 seconds. Will get your circulation going and your body has to heat you up again.
2) Your body has 2 types of storage fat, one it can get to more easy and one harder to get to (which is normally the last one to go (usually around your belly and thighs)
- Green tea does not burn fat, but it makes fat in the harder to get to storage easier for your body to access
- Fasting gives you longer times with low insulin levels that enable your body to switch to burning fat (ketosis) instead of carbs. (Atkins diet also uses this) Fasting isn't everyone's cup of tea, quite a few people like the 5 meals a day dogma but it's an option you can try out (I'm a big fan of intermittent fasting). Some people talk about your body going into "starvation mode" and breaks down the muscle. This does happen but you would have to eat no calories for 48 hours for this to be possible to start.
3) If you are willing to do decent cardio (I mean getting your blood pumping and huffing and puffing for 30-40min 3/4 times a week, and I don't mean just walking) or even better High Intensity Interval Training HIIT once you're up to it you can increase your metabolism for 7-14% for a whole day, so you keep burning more calories even after you stop exercising.
4) In the long run, if you want to keep your lower weight a bit of weight training is good, too. You'll get better muscle tone for that fit curvy look and with more muscle your body will burn more calories. Also it takes calories to train the muscle in the first place, and then to build more.
It's time to shine be awesome :D